Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: bling - Nottingham  (Read 1061 times)

5 review(s) for SexyBling (1 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Urban_G]

Offline thehoodman1

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Happened about 2017, didnt review at time as was so embarrassed but if this review earns her a place in the negative hall of fame here it is.

Im in Nottingham, not much cash to hand but nevertheless willing to give it to some deserving cause but theres no one available at short notice except Bling. Anyway I ring shes available for I think £40 for the hour. not quite sure of amount but it was definitely cheap. shes gives me address and tells me to park on drive, like thats going to happen.
I park well away, walk to door, knock, door opens, shes trying to hide behind door but shes so tall and big boned ( notice how im being nice there) wearing only a grubby red negligee.
I go in as the balls need emptying and im thinking any holes a goal. (IT ISNT).
The place smells but I follows the hulk up this hovel to an attic room which has a grubby stained mattress filling the floor. she asks for cash and what I want, all the while rabbiting on about how long shes been on the game, places shes worked, punters she seen, what other girls ive seen. (I dont tell anything) other than I only want to shag her in doggy position, ( I dont want to be staring at a broken Victorian fireplace whilst I poke the fire)
She agrees, I half undress. Condom on and she kneels down on mattress, I try to enter, only manage to get end in before shes whining ive hurt her back  and she doesnt want to carry on and collapses on bed.
(I asked for money back she gave me it back and I get the hell out of there to have a wank, what I should have done instead of wasting my time with herman munster).
during her inane chatter she told me she had worked a out of a nightclub in nottingham. (for the older ones this club was on station st and closed at least 30+ years ago. which confirmed all the indications that she was in her 50/60+ year of age)
shes not the glamorous granny she thinks she is but an ugly drug sodden giantess con artist.

Once again I apologize for not flagging this up at time but I didnt wish anyone to know that I had been anywhere near this skank

Offline John the Sextist

The Bling story continues to unfold, I'll be very surprised if we don't see more negative reviews coming through, it's now opened up for everyone to provide there own experiences and I doubt anything will be remotely positive.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline rnrn636

Well done  for writing mate  :thumbsup:

That gives her the 3rd negative required to join her other piss take mate candy in hall of shame

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
I’m glad in my desperate of times, blue balls or not I didn’t both here  :vomit:

Offline Cocknose

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: she is vile I went there once before the internet  when she advertised in the evening post she looked like a toss up between Wurzel Gummidge and Noddy Holder didn't even go in :vomit:
Banned reason: Threats of violence
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: she is vile I went there once before the internet  when she advertised in the evening post she looked like a toss up between Wurzel Gummidge and Noddy Holder didn't even go in :vomit:

But she reckons she’s under 50 yrs old still  :lol:

Offline Cocknose

If she's under 50 she her mum had a 15 year (at least) pregnancy
Banned reason: Threats of violence
Banned by: daviemac