Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 42 Pilgrim Street -Newcastle  (Read 1166 times)

Offline Tyne-bridge

External Link/Members Only

Started yesterday with an enjoyable walk along the quayside in the sunshine, wandered along for a coffee on Grey Street and decided a massage would be a good idea. After a quick search found a new advert for 1st floor, 42 Pilgrim Street, just opposite the old fire station, have been here a couple of times before and received mediocre to OK massage and he.

Buzzed the intercom and let in, met by Bo who was waiting on the landing, she appeared to be working alone, as I expected not the lady in the photo and no where near as attractive. I know, I know but we can always hope...
1 hr £40, 1/2 hr £25. Opted for 1/2 hr. and paid. The room is clean with a small massage bed, shower and sink. Bo left me to undress and returned a few minutes later. On my front for a poor back massage, ten minutes in and asked if I wanted a he, ‘yes please’ - ‘how much you pay’ £20, ‘its £30’ no, it’s £20 everywhere. ‘OK £20, you pay now’, no I pay after. ‘You pay after?’ ?, yes, I pay after.
Waited hopefully for some cc swipes or ball touching but nothing. I heard a door open and footsteps, so anticipated that someone else had arrived, a little while later I heard more footsteps followed by male and female voices, obviously another punter, I hope you came away happy ! Asked to turn, more lack lustre rubbing to upper legs and stomachache, oil rubbed onto my flaccid and rather disinterested cock, vigorous rubbing, more oil, more vigorous rubbing which whilst far from relaxing or enjoyable started to get the desired effect and some reluctant hardness. This went on for some time with vigorous rubbing and stroking all the while being asked ‘you come now ?’

I couldn’t  stand the poor service any more, I asked her to stop and told her I wasn’t enjoying it and that I would still pay her, I gave her £20 as agreed. Bo left the room, I showered, dressed and left.

It was by far the worst service I have ever received, I can find no redeeming points about the service provider and would not return to see her.

Offline waynekerr600