Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal Lady South Kensington  (Read 1643 times)

55 review(s) for Crystal.Lady (53 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Momo7

Hi,

I paid for 60mins £100 left her after 75mins

Finally I saw this wonderful lady after many weeks of trying to see but always she was busy..... I saw her beginning of June. 7 mins walk from the South Kensington station.  Crystal opened the door wearing sexy tight dress, as soon she closed the door she was like a glue to me straight to DFK.  I think she lost some weight in pictures she looks like she have slightly belly but when I met her she had almost flat stomach, maybe some of her regular who is here can comment on this?   The build up for OWO was incredible but  OWO was speechless I had big big orgasm didn't have it for long time, she took 1 weeks of juice in her mouth and kept sucking till last drops was in her mouth. The recovery was nice relaxing massage after while she started to do B2B massage and I was ready to fuck her which was with full of energy from both of us. We had little nice chat she told me some guys already booked her in 2 months advance wow crazy. She gave me glass of water then I dressed up and paid her, she didn't ask for money before punt. After seeing her now I understand why she is so busy and hard to book before meeting I knew it will be good punt but I didn't think that is going to be my best expierence from SP.

Would I return? - BIG BIG YES!!!!
External Link/Members Only