Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kitkatclick GLASGOW  (Read 1044 times)

6 review(s) for Kitkatclick (4 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Global_Punter]

Offline Glesgaboy

External Link/Members Only

Comms- AW message and then text all easy and done the evening prior.

Location- nice quiet street easy parking and busy enough to avoid neighbour issues. Decent bungalow a bit messy but ok.

Girl- this was my issue. Says 40 ( previously 38 when I booked lol) but easily 48/50. And bigger than the stated info/ pics on AW. Big tits but a size 18 easily. Face not much cop. Friendly and eager to please compensated.

Services- opted for owo, DFK, mish and then doggy. Lots of dirty talk helped the mood and got me over the line and filled the bag. Wasn’t tempted to linger for a shower or a chat.

I won’t rush back but if u want an enthusiastic gilf experience wire in there! :hi:

Offline J_H

Interesting review, pretty much in line with what I experienced myself, I just called it different at the end.

I did think I would return but haven't done so, probably because there is too much variety available.

Offline Oscar13

Good Review G'boy. Considered but doubt I'll bother. Seems too old.

Offline Glesgaboy

Yeh I was intrigued by her profile for a while. And the visit had some positives. Decent vfm.
But overall it got a neutral as it didn’t match my expectations and I wouldn’t be keen to return.
A plan C perhaps but she can be tricky to book so that rules that out.