Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: London - Amy Amazon Colindale, Hot Body, so and so service  (Read 786 times)

52 review(s) for Amy Amazon (44 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by S_holmes]

Offline chaotics

May as well add to my grand total of 1 post with another review. At the time I thought it was a positive but now I say a high neutral borderline positive, will explain why below. Meet was a few months ago in Colindale she has since moved accommodation but my understanding is that it is still in the same complex, just different flat.

Comms
As mentioned by others she uses a maid that is not based in London. That lady handles all her comms and it does have an international ring tone. This is only really annoying when you arrive at the place and have to wait around till you get the text saying to head on up. But easy enough to arrange a meet for same day, forget pre-booking this one.

Meet
Her face is truly a 3/5 out of 10, different people will rank this differently. But that body! That body is truly a 10. Better body than 20 year olds tbh, damn sexy.

I paid for rim and anal extra. So 120 all in (hour long session). 80 for the hour and 20 extra each. Decent vfm.

Her OWO is so so, OWO is included in price, she does tell you not to CIM, no chance of that with that mediocre OWO anyways. Her rimming is seriously good tho from what I can remember, she gets in there. Her ass is tight, at least to me, so was way too close to really go at it in the first round. Ended up not lasting so long. But this is where the meet is a neutral for me. For the second round she then said no to anal even though I paid for it as an extra. Complaining how she couldn't take it again and its only for the one round. Typing this out actually makes me consider changing to negative but her rimming was good enough to earn that neutral. Anal is a waste of time unless.

Would I return? If I am in the area and have the horn I props would tbh. For the 100 (incl rim only) I think its decent enough value.

Offline S_holmes

Ah - added the link at the same time as you !