Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Abbie48jj - Leeds, tour  (Read 5084 times)

6 review(s) for Abbie48JJ (3 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline livingalife

External Link/Members Only

£160 for the hour - fuck me, I must be daft!  :scare: This is a touring price, but still...

I’d just had a week away and had the serious urge to punt. Abbie was arriving on her Leeds tour the day I returned and I fired off a quick email.

Now let me explain - when I first discovered AW, the younger me used to have a massive thing for the matronly older lady and an unhealthy obsession for the hugest of huge breasts - proper heavy hangers, that sort of thing. This is one fantasy that has by and large gone unfulfilled. When I originally registered with AW, Abbie appealed to me instantly and has languished in my hot list ever since, never to be contacted. Now was the time to finally indulge my younger self and give him a present and so after deliberation I agreed to the price and went for it.

Comms were quick and easy - check availability, services and then text on the day to confirm. She was staying at a major Leeds hotel. Text on arrival and up to the room, the door ajar so I could walk straight in.

THE (ahem) LASS - stated age on profile at time of the meet 43. On entry to the room, where I found her reckoning on the bed, it was clear that she was WAY older than expected. Pics are definitely her, but out of date. Throughout conversation she stated she was 45. In reality, potentially a good ten years older. I note the age is now listed as 46, so slightly more in the right direction.

I’ve read that she’s a larger BBW, would probably classify her as SSBBW - this is all fine, but the age thing was a touch too far for me. However, I was looking for a session with an exceptionally curvy older BBW and so I went ahead with the booking.

THE MEET - my usual fare - all services delivered enthusiastically as requested - light domination with smothering. She seemed to enjoy the physical side of things and threw me around the room by the throat, all the whole spitting in my face. So enthusiastic was the smothering - first with her enormous boobs and then some facesitting - that I thought my time was finally up. On with some arse worship - believe me, if BBW arses are your thing, Abbie is an absolute must. Huge, but firm, an absolute treat.

Next, she lubed up a finger and slid it up my arse. Soon, there were two fingers, then pretty much what felt like her entire hand as she hurled abuse, admonishing me for my screams. Finally, I was allowed relief as she lubed up my cock whilst keeping up the onslaught on my arse. By the time the release came, I think I decorated the ceiling...!

Pros - great comms, nice lass, highly enthusiastic services and delivered on all counts, great boobs and amazing arse.

Cons - deceptive face pics, stated age is way off, price way too high.

Initially I was going to neutral this one, but in reading back it’s clear that this is at least a light positive. Ultimately, although I probably wouldn’t return, I had an enjoyable meet.