Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Bling - Nottingham  (Read 5080 times)

5 review(s) for SexyBling (1 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline rnrn636

So, after reading that she had only ever had one negative review I was gobsmacked https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=251446.0

Please note this is from around 10 years ago before the knowledge I have gained from this forum. It wont have massive detail as I can hardly remember what I watched on tv last night sometimes. But I will try recap the horrors that are scarred in my memory.

The 'lady' in question

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I have no idea why she only has one bad review, she is a complete waste of of fucking time, air and space. Despite us all hiding behind a non identifiable persona on here maybe she is that disgusting we have all been too embarrassed to admit seeing her naked in the flesh? Fuck knows. But ill put this right just in case further warning is needed.

Her claims of her age being in her 30s are pathetic. A decade ago I would be being very kind on saying she was 49. Her age then likely started with a 5. She has been claiming she is Peter fucking pan for years.

The girl is also deluded. I recall there being 30 year old photos of herself on all the walls where she is in modelling poses. She was no looker back then. Rough as fuck 10 years ago (She looked quite manly) and fuck knows what state she is in now.

It may sound like I am being nasty so far with an attack on her physical appearance. But it's justified.  Her attitude fucking stinks. She thinks she is doing you a favour by you giving her money to do her job. And the delusions of beauty from that rough as fuck reflection staring back at her in the mirror come  across in a really bad way.

Her service was one of the worst I had. I'd say worst than stinky miserable Layla of stapleford.  At least with her it was pump, shoot and run.  But with Bling you hand over the money and have to endure a painful one way conversation of her talking about herself. I think the years of substance abuse has not done her mind any favours. She just reminded me of an annoying little yappy dog that will not shut up. Yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap. Just shut the fuck up love  :dash:

Her oral consisting of her putting her mouth near my cock while she pulled my cock this way and that with her hand. This was not working so condom on over my semi and I asked her to get on top. Nope, too much fucking work that. Missionary only.

While I was trying to get harder and build up a rythem the phone went. She jumps up and answers it to another punter. I think this happened a couple of times. But the couple of things I definitely do remember is her telling me about the gents on the phone straight after including a lot of personal details and their sexual likes. And also while she was on the phone to them making wanker gestures and other pleasantries towards me with her hands about them.

Can't remember how long exactly I stayed for but I remember giving up and fucking off home. Usually I'd go home to have a wank when this happens but I think I just showered and went to the pub.

Admin please feel free to delete if you don't think a 10 year old review is appropriate. But after writing that I am surprised how much I'm able to recall. It must have been bad .
Trust me. If her photos are not bad enough to put you off anyway the stay away. Her attitude is disgusting  :hi:

For those that are still willing to try see her a short summary of services to be had

The girl - Deluded. Can't be arsed. Years of subastance misuse have ckearly not been kind to her
DFK - No fucking chance I was attempting that
OWO - Too much hard work to actual put any effort in to do this
Positions - none. Couldn't get going
Cost - Cheap but still too much as she delivered next to fuck all
Would I return - Never! She thinks she is peter pan while she looks more like Peter Stringfellow

« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 09:02:08 am by rnrn636 »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Admin please feel free to delete if you don't think a 10 year old review is appropriate. But after writing that I am surprised how much I'm able to recall. It must have been bad .
Trust me. If her photos are not bad enough to put you off anyway the stay away. Her attitude is disgusting  :hi:

Well done in posting this review.

Although the usual time limit for posting reviews is 12 months, for negative reviews Admin usually allows a lot longer. I'm sure he will be fine with this, as I'd be more than happy to back up your review, as most members on here including myself have known about Bling not providing any decent services, nor providng services that have been requested and are shown in her likes, thus ripping of punters.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 11:07:03 am by CoolTiger »

Online Mutinyonthecounty

Yeah, good on you pal. I fucking hate girls like this and especially this one and her mate Candy. A right pair of smack head, alcoholic cunts they are.

Offline Newtothisstuff

It is strange that she doesn't have more negatives. Everyone knows how bad she is..... but nobody put it in writing before.

Offline Corky

Offline John the Sextist

It is strange that she doesn't have more negatives. Everyone knows how bad she is..... but nobody put it in writing before.

I fuckin did and proud of it, I also did a negative review for her fat ugly friend as well, Candy!!

:dance: :dance:

Online Mutinyonthecounty

I fuckin did and proud of it, I also did a negative review for her fat ugly friend as well, Candy!!

:dance: :dance:

Good man.

Offline rnrn636

Cheers guys. She has took the piss for over 2 decades  so glad this may be of some use if anyone is tempted by the basement prices.

Hopefully someone else will follow suit with their experience they had and not be embarrassed to review her also. In no way can i imagine they had a good time. So that would give her the 3rd negative and put her where she belongs in the hall of shame.

C'mon guys own up  and share  your experience of this awful lazy deluded cunt :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 09:36:47 pm by rnrn636 »

Offline John the Sextist

For those who have seen her over the last 2 / 3 years and either walked or had a shit time it's important to upload a review so that she takes her rightful place!!

Anyone who does will gain respect and credibility for coming forward and not be shamed or criticised.

Reviews are important, especially of someone so fuckin bad!!

:unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Offline thehoodman1

For those who have seen her over the last 2 / 3 years and either walked or had a shit time it's important to upload a review so that she takes her rightful place!!

Anyone who does will gain respect and credibility for coming forward and not be shamed or criticised.

Reviews are important, especially of someone so fuckin bad!!

:unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Ive done my duty, sorry for not doing it at time.

Offline John the Sextist

Ive done my duty, sorry for not doing it at time.

You certainly have brother, no need to apologise!!, just need a few more now to confirm on there experience.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 

Offline Cocknose

Top marks for even going in to Wurzel Gummidges house I couldn't get past the front door she was born on Halloween and the mask wdoor 10 of 10 for trying
Banned reason: Threats of violence
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MunchCrunch

Well done in posting this review.

Although the usual time limit for posting reviews is 12 months, for negative reviews Admin usually allows a lot longer. I'm sure he will be fine with this, as I'd be more than happy to back up your review, as most members on here including myself have known about Bling not providing any decent services, nor providng services that have been requested and are shown in her likes, thus ripping of punters.

I have not been punting for quite a while (still pop in here from time to time) but I do have so negative/neutral reviews from the past, including one for Bling from around the time of this reviewer too (I may have mentioned it in one of my previous posts) - I'm guessing its ok to write this...and a few others (obviously of girls that are still working :) )

MC.

Offline Sham12345

Totally fuckin right!!
I went there around 20 years ago horrible experience I ended up not cumming and made off it was my worst experience and evothen she must have been 40 years old claiming she wa 23 at the time
God knows how she is now and what she is claiming

Stay away

Offline Jerboa

So she’s been whoring since the days centurion was a rank not a tank, and she’s still shit?  :D

Offline Borderline999

She’s disgusting
I saw her, TOFTt
And felt sick afteri

Offline NervousJ

She’s disgusting
I saw her, TOFTt
And felt sick afteri

Took you a year to tell us, cheers for that... :unknown:

Offline Borderline999

Offline bozzyman

I couldn't just couldn't no fucking way.

Offline John the Sextist

What you on about a year

It's not fuckin cryptic pal, nothing there to catch you out, so if you can't work it out then you need help!! :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline chipsdigme

It's not fuckin cryptic pal, nothing there to catch you out, so if you can't work it out then you need help!! :scare: :scare: :scare:

I know...had a review been posted, would have saved you and others money I’m sure...it’s not hard to figure it out how this all works.

Offline Borderline999

Yeah but what do you mean a year ago?!

Offline chipsdigme

Oh dear, when did you register???

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Yeah but what do you mean a year ago?!

Think this may help explain what he’s saying matey

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 09:30:50 am by Iloveoral »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Bling might look like she’s been 20 rounds with Mike Tyson (sorry don’t know the new boxers names I’m old  :lol:) and a body like a 50 year old hostel mattress but she’s still making a living from guys fucking her, incredible  :lol:

Offline Cocknose

ILO you're too fucking generous she is like a pit bull licking piss off a nettle

Offline Cocknose

Offline Cocknose

Offline rnrn636

Hidden Image/Members Only

Spot on resembelance  photo. But it brings back painful memories  of my review
:vomit:
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 11:07:38 pm by rnrn636 »

Offline Sam3032

Sexy Bling duos with a black girl Monica. Has anyone seen Monica? Does anyone know if Monica does solo visits, as reading your reviews about sexy bling. Have to say Monica looks sexy