Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ever log on to Adultwork and .. ?  (Read 3939 times)

Offline Deed

then leave with a complete boner kill ?! Happens to me all the time, my search area (Southampton, Fareham, Portsmouth, Gosport) is full of profiles of either HUGE BBW women with extreme close ups of their nasty pussies, or foreign chicks.

Portsmouth is literally 50% Eastern European now and then the rest are chavvy girls who don't look like they'd offer a decent service.

It seems like I log onto AW now and end up just watching a couple of the latest videos from some of my hotlist. I miss the old days guys !
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 06:21:33 pm by Deed »

Hellraiser

A good 99% of whores look like fucking roadkill. That is not an exagerration. London, especially, has an overwhelming number of whores who look worse than dogs. You wouldn't look twice at most of them if you walked past them in the street.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. A whore who looks like a 9 out of 10 on Adultwork is worth no more than a 5 out of 10 in the real world. The vast majority of whores are very average, plain, indistinguishable looking women.

vorian

then leave with a complete boner kill ?! Happens to me all the time, my search area (Southampton, Fareham, Portsmouth, Gosport) is full of profiles of either HUGE BBW women with extreme close ups of their nasty pussies, or foreign chicks.

Portsmouth is literally 50% Eastern European now and then the rest are chavvy girls who don't look like they'd offer a decent service.

It seems like I log onto AW now and end up just watching a couple of the latest videos from some of my hotlist. I miss the old days guys !

Instead of looking at AW why not have a look at the South East review section on here and see if you get any ideas. Worth a shot  :hi:

Offline Deed

yes .. good call. I need to branch out . I've been at it for about 6 years now and have only ever really used AW.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Adultwork is full of lowlife dogs ------- apart from Michelle Independent obviously.  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Adultwork is full of lowlife dogs ------- apart from Michelle Independent obviously.  :hi:

Link please

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline Bangers and Gash

Are you touting?  :hi:

Festisio

Tell me about it.  I have a saved search on AW that returns 3700 results and I still can't find a puntable specimen for this weekend.

Offline latecomer

Tell me about it.  I have a saved search on AW that returns 3700 results and I still can't find a puntable specimen for this weekend.

Just the problem I'm finding too.  Surely it wasn't always like this if I remember correctly?

SirFrank

I remember being in Liverpool with work a few years ago and logged online to see if there was any local scuff worth gunning. I gave up after the first page. There was a girl with a gunt and homemade tattoos and some bird with a fanny like a butchers dustbin. I settled for some DIY and an early night

Rochdull lad

I remember being in Liverpool with work a few years ago and logged online to see if there was any local scuff worth gunning. I gave up after the first page. There was a girl with a gunt and homemade tattoos and some bird with a fanny like a butchers dustbin. I settled for some DIY and an early night

SirFrank; your descriptive powers are, with respect, wasted on here! :lol:  You're a fooking star!!

Offline CBPaul

Yes, lots !

One pic of a rancid fanny and I hit the close button.

As for a munter trying to look sexy and seductive, well they only go further up the munter scale as far as I'm concerned. Jesus, a picture of a hound in an ill fitting baby doll puckering her lips looks exactly as it is - a dog stuck in a washing line chewing a wasp.

The ones that realise that no matter how hard you try, you can't polish a turd, and just have a couple of nondescript face free pics are far less offensive to my breakfast and my desire to punt. 

LL

SirFrank; your descriptive powers are, with respect, wasted on here! :lol:  You're a fooking star!!
Does anyone else read Sir Frank's posts with Mike Reid's voice in their head?! :)
He does write great replies.  If only I knew what he meant half the time.  Gunt for example!

vorian

Does anyone else read Sir Frank's posts with Mike Reid's voice in their head?! :)
He does write great replies.  If only I knew what he meant half the time.  Gunt for example!

Yep after a while  of reading anyones posts I think people subconsciously put a voice to the avatar. SirFrank is Mike Reid to me anyway.

Hellraiser is definitely Steven Berkoff.  :D

a10

Gunt: a gut merging into a cunt to produce a swollen, mangled "punched liver" effect. Much in the same manner as a Cankle where the fat of the calf meets the fat of the ankle to blur the distinction between the two.

Hope this helps  :hi:

And yes, I think we all read SirFrank's posts in the late, great Mr Reid's voice.

Offline ciscoxxx69

F*ck me.....FFS - I've only just stopped laughing SirFrank. Priceless :drinks:

LL

Gunt: a gut merging into a cunt to produce a swollen, mangled "punched liver" effect. Much in the same manner as a Cankle where the fat of the calf meets the fat of the ankle to blur the distinction between the two.

Hope this helps  :hi:
Yes, that clarifies it thank you.  Although I do wish I hadn't asked :)

Offline Daffodil

Given that he has a picture of Mike Reid for his avatar and is called Sir Frank I don't think that's too much of a stretch... :rolleyes:

Offline Daffodil

I frequently open adultwork, do a quick search and think, 'fuck it' within a minute.

Occasionally I'm in Stoke, AW tends to last about ten seconds then.

Offline Shyboy

any local scuff worth gunning  hahaha  :lol: never heard that, very funny

k

My, that sounds offal  :vomit:

Roland D Hay

I've said it before and I'll say it again. A whore who looks like a 9 out of 10 on Adultwork is worth no more than a 5 out of 10 in the real world. The vast majority of whores are very average, plain, indistinguishable looking women.

A very perceptive and accurate analysis  :drinks:

Offline riskytimes

couldnt agree more with you , gosport is shite and portsmouth is the new european union. where have all the real english girls gone . there is a huge earning potential out there if only they could see the market . sad days now gone even Derby road in southampton could do better than todays failures.