Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosiex is she fake ?  (Read 1249 times)

Offline Whatever168

Hi been trying to book with rosiex I see she could be fake ? . I email on aw they get read but no reply and her feed back is looking a bit suss has any one actually seen her recently or is she a fake ???
Banned reason: Previously banned (Whateverman)
Banned by:

Offline Clattypats

Hi been trying to book with rosiex I see she could be fake ? . I email on aw they get read but no reply and her feed back is looking a bit suss has any one actually seen her recently or is she a fake ???
Is there any chance you can post a link, as it might help!....  :dash:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 03:58:17 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Poopster

She cross references your AW account with your UKP account and doesn't see folk with no worthwhile contributions or reviews.

Offline DaVINCI

Her profile is definitely legit but her comms are shit, not sure if this is due to other commitments or if you meet her FB requirements  :unknown:

Fluff1  :lol: (and other aliases he is using  :crazy:) ambushed her FB profile and seems to have a had a vendetta.

Offline Dukey

She is real and very good.
If you can catch her at the right time you will be glad you persevered.
I would ignore all the shit on her AW feedback.
As has already been said it seems like a schoolboy vendetta. Certainly doesn't reflect my experience of a top notch girl.

Offline Clattypats

« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 05:05:17 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Poopster

Jesus Christ, just seen her AW feedback.  Which bellend is doing that??  Fair play for her for sticking two fingers up to the wanker and not simply deleting her profile.

Offline Clattypats

Jesus Christ, just seen her AW feedback.  Which bellend is doing that??  Fair play for her for sticking two fingers up to the wanker and not simply deleting her profile.
It all seems to stem from that Arsehole Fluff1 as DV has said... Just type his name into search bar, and myself and others have commented on his antics... :bomb:

One WG went as far as to admit to me on the other site, when I questioned her on it, that she had never met him, yet had left him FB, and him her...  :wackogirl: :wacko:

Offline Matrix

Still dinnae ken how tae dae links, Smiggy/smoggy...  :dash: :wacko: :crazy: :bomb:

Great work with the full stop though   .      :sarcastic:

Or is it, paulpaul3636?

Have trouble keeping up with tools, these days.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 06:47:24 pm by Matrix »

Offline J_H

She cross references your AW account with your UKP account and doesn't see folk with no worthwhile contributions or reviews.
+ 1.

Offline Whatever168

Have tried was given postcode got there no reply on aw has any 1 seen her recently all her feed back really old . I think il give her a miss there's plenty more out there just tried read ur feedback sounds really good . Thanks lads
Banned by:

Offline Matrix

Have tried was given postcode got there no reply on aw has any 1 seen her recently all her feed back really old . I think il give her a miss there's plenty more out there just tried read ur feedback sounds really good . Thanks lads

Best learning how to form and write coherent sentences, Troll.  :crazy:

Offline Whatever168

I got her on aw other week she gave me postcode saughton area Edinburgh .got there no reply after that all her feedback is months old now is she working or just pissing people off . I seen a nice one yesterday fab service will review later but would like to rattle Rosie .!!!! She sounds if she would take good rattling !!!
Banned by:

Offline Poopster

So...

We have "thewhateverman" white knighting her on AW...

We have "simonsays168" attacking her on AW...

And we have "whatever168" chatting about it here, wondering why she won't see him...

I'm seeing the problem, anyone else?

Offline Clattypats

So...

And we have "whatever168" chatting about it here, wondering why she won't see him...

And so the plot thickens  :bomb:... Some right fucking weirdos about that's for sure... Seems this prick is trolling everywhere!...  :crazy:

Offline Matrix

So...

thewhateverman (1)   21/05/2019 18:33   Seeking Services
    Hi all I see all the negative feed back for rosie she is a lovely lass why don’t u just leave her alone it’s all false fluff ur full of shit dickhead

Feedback
Only   simonsays168 (0)   08/04/2019 17:33   Seeking Services
    So we haven’t met u have had my seed loads of times shep !!!!!!

Feedback
Only   simonsays168 (0)   08/04/2019 07:03   Seeking Services
    Smelled unwashed house was filthy multiple girls in house obviously a brothel not good avoid !!!!

Feedback
Only   simonsays168 (0)   01/04/2019 15:13   Seeking Services
    HAd my first meeting on aw with Rosie very disappointed house was filthy rosie looked stoned funny smell in house service poor kept looking at clock very poor

Spot on. Fucking weirdo/stalker.

Probably playing "Good cop/Bad cop" to get a booking from his good persona. Fucking clown should go back to school. Ideally, the Learning support wing.  :wacko:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 08:08:53 pm by Matrix »

Offline Clattypats

Offline Poopster

I reckon you've got about another 5 minutes to write this review.

Offline Micky5633

I reckon you've got about another 5 minutes to write this review.

Spot on with that timing sir

Offline Poopster

Offline Matrix

I seen a nice one yesterday fab service will review later but would like to rattle Rosie .!!!!

You mean this?

External Link/Members Only

SEVEN HEAVEN69
West Lothian / Armadale
£120/h (incall)
£140/h (outcall)
📧 valerysmith87@hotmail.com
👄DFK(at disc.)  P̶e̶n̶e̶t̶.̶ 😲OWO(at disc.)  🤤CIM  😅Facials  🥛Swallow  A̶n̶a̶l̶
Hidden Image/Members Only

Either way she's; External Link/Members Only

Does he actually see these "girls" or is this a fake profile or is he another fluff type?

Positive   thewhateverman (1)   09/06/2019 15:57   Seeking Services
    Absolute fantastic sexy lass will be regular superb service a true gem thx xx

Positive   thewhateverman (1)   14/06/2019 15:53   Seeking Services
    My 2nd visit absolute fantastic just gets better and better what a wonderful time this lass is so hot and sex is out of this world a true 5 * experience thx

Beginning to think that "he" is actually a "she".

Offline Dukey

Fucking prick has been obsessed with Rosie through many of his guises. If its that paulpaul wanker. Remember reporting a couple of his reincarnations a while back. Fucking scumbag. Probably down to folk like him that she is so difficult to get hold of.