Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ruth Massage Independent + AW Edinburgh  (Read 1041 times)

5 review(s) for RuthEdinburghMassage (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline EL1M1N8OR

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

This was a while back when I was down in Edinburgh.

The communication was a little bit of a pain. I was on the bus heading out her way and she was asking me to call her to tell her what kind of service I was after.  A little bit of inconvenient. 

At the time she was offering a massage for £30 and an extra £20 topless. I decided to go with the massage only.

She was located off Leith Walk.  When I got to her place and called she started complaining that she wouldn't see anyone over 17 stone then hung up..  I was thinking what a cunt for telling me now but I carried on and she opened the flat door and let me in.  I had my suitcase with me as I just arrived, this was going to kill a bit of time before I could check in to the hotel.  She asked me to leave it outside her flat in the hall,  no chance!

Into the bedroom and she told me she wouldn't take people overweight cause someone broke her bed.  She was friendly enough and the massage was nothing special but when I turned over she had me throbbing in a matter of seconds all the way through.  I told her to take her top off and take the money out my wallet.  She polietly declined. 

The one thing I remember was how hard she got me and if my wife is as good looking as Ruth at her age I'd be a very happy man. 

VGVFM