Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilith Noir Birmingham Outcall  (Read 1961 times)

90 review(s) for Lilith-Noir (84 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
58 review(s) for LilithNoirX (57 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Willnotts

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

What a woman. seriously perfection.

I knew id be in brum for the day so I tried to book but her schedule was full... But then she had a cancellation and let me book for 6PM. I was working in Birmingham for the day so booked a hotel and asked her to meet me there near the NEC

WOW
Fit as fuck. Lovely toned body with an amazing big arse.She is absolutely perfect, and you won't find much better on this site. Absolutely perfect skin and such a pretty face with lovely red hair.

She was very chatty, easy to talk to. Incredibly flirty and naughty. Just couldn't wait to get my cock out and play with it. She kept asking to be spanked harder and harder because shed been very naughty all day texting me pictures of her lingerie for me to choose form while she was in a uni lecture.

Told her where I was an what room I was in. She knocked on the door and was a little early which was great as I couldn't wait to meet her. A little nervous as I hadn't met anyone off AW for a while. She came in and quickly started chatting. It was only a few minutes before her clothes started to Come off after some very passionate kissing stood next to the bed. She was dressed incredibly smart like a top business women, With incredibly nice lingerie on underneath. She showed off her new lingerie set that id asked her to were and pushed me back onto the bed.

I laid on the bed and she slowly undressed, she stood next to the bed looking incredibly beautiful in her heels, stockings, suspenders. We started kissing and I started to grab that amazing ass, its one of the best I've seen very firm and round. She must work out! She then got on top of me and asked if she could be spanked. I sat her over my knee and started to slap her ass incredibly hard and she kept asking for more letting out a little moan each time. She wanted more and she wanted it harder. Her ass was a pleasure to spank, its so hard and firm and can take a lot of punishment.

After this I was rock hard and she began to give me the best oral I've ever received, wanking and sucking me deep nice and fast, quite like a pse with lots of spitting. Giving me the best deep throat I've ever had... it wasn't long an I couldn't stop myself from cumming for the the first time, she was that good and it felt amazing. 

She wasn't going to let that be the only time and quickly started to deep throat me again straight away... after a few more minutes of this, we switched to 69. She tasted great and I loved her sitting back and riding my face. I just couldn't wait to fuck her and she quickly sat up and slid my cock inside her very wet warm pussy. She rode me incredibly well, hard and fast. Ive never been ridden like that... she's a filthy pro. I was enjoying this and knew I could go a few more times after. I moved my legs up and started to pound away at her whilst she was still on top, she was screaming and was really loud... the people in the next hotel room would definitely be able to hear her. We switched to reverse cowgirl and the sight of her arse bouncing up and down on my cock with her suspenders still on made me explode for a second time.

After a short break. A nice sloppy blowjob got me back ready and enjoyed more deep throat with me pushing her down and keeping her down on my cock. She didn't gag once. she took it well and I've got a fairly long cock. She wanted doggy and asked to be fucked hard and bent over . What an incredible view, I slid in nice and easy and started to pound away grabbing and slapping her ass. We fucked doggy for a good 20-30 minutes and just I just kept going because she seemed to be loving it. Moaning and asking to be fucked harder. I kept pounding away fucking her nice and hard and could feel myself about to cum again. I went for it and she was incredibly loud and I came inside her with one more final thrust. Id had an incredibly long day that started at 5AM and couldn't manage any more. W lay back on the bed and caught our breath and chatted for a while... I already cant wait to see her again and will make the effort to travel back down to Birmingham once she moves into her new apartment. I know next time I won't be as tired and will give her a real good seeing too she deserves, she's incredibly fit and filthy. Go see her now.

Offline shed

Interesting.
So how long was the outcall and how much did you pay within all that excitement.

Offline Pete556

She seems to have her marketing sorted out!

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
"Just couldn't wait to get my cock out and play with it. She kept asking to be spanked harder and harder because shed been very naughty all day texting me pictures of her lingerie for me to choose form while she was in a uni lecture.

of course she did :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 08:55:35 pm by EnglishRebecca121 »
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Punterperson1971

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline alibirmingham

add in this review

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=249703.0

2 odd reviews out of 10 :unknown:

little odd

Something is odd as other punters have said however I would edge on the side of caution with regards to comments purely because as a service provider your comments however relevant/true/accurate may come across as having digs at another service provider and being their reputation into question.

:hi:

Offline Punterperson1971

Something is odd as other punters have said however I would edge on the side of caution with regards to comments purely because as a service provider your comments however relevant/true/accurate may come across as having digs at another service provider and being their reputation into question.

:hi:

Think ER is just stating what we all thinking so I’d say I’m with her it’s a very odd first review/post considering he/she been on here since November 2017
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 10:09:03 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline greg101

I think there are a couple of bollocks reviews going about, certain members who you can rely on have given her the thumbs up (Rust and Billy no mates) so I'd say she is OK but there are a couple of fresh air thieves out there.

Offline alibirmingham

Think ER is just stating what we all thinking so I’d say I’m with her it’s a very odd first review/post considering he/she been on here since November 2017

Totally agree, valid point etc and when reading the review some elements seemed like the op was fantasising rather then being totally upfront. My point is it could be seen as one sp having a pop at another sp by insinuating they fish for fake reviews. I nothing against ER as her post count clearly shows they are a valued and active member on UKP. I’m more thinking along the lines of ER protecting Her rep more then anything

Offline Moby Dick

I think there are a couple of bollocks reviews going about, certain members who you can rely on have given her the thumbs up (Rust and Billy no mates) so I'd say she is OK but there are a couple of fresh air thieves out there.
+1
use your common sense.
Reviews from lurkers and one post wonders don’t change or add to my opinion reached from more reliable reviews. It only takes one or two positive reviews from reliable members, accurate and straightforward AW profile, with good pics and comprehensive like list at the right price and I’m in.
Any other reviews are superficial yet can bring her to the front of my mind.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 10:40:33 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Jay123

To be honest I haven’t ever put a review up and I’ve been registered for a while. I hardly ever go and punt, but I am also thinking of going to see Lilith today if she can fit me in.

All her feedback seems good so far, so guess the only way I’m going to find out if they are true is by booking her.
Banned reason: No reviews in 8 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline Woodcutter

she was screaming and was really loud... the people in the next hotel room would definitely be able to hear her.

Well that's 'exactly' what I want in a discreet meeting, 
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 09:09:51 am by Woodcutter »

Offline greg101

I am also thinking of going to see Lilith today if she can fit me in.

Why are you particularly well endowed?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 09:10:09 am by greg101 »

Offline Beerswillin99

Totally agree, valid point etc and when reading the review some elements seemed like the op was fantasising rather then being totally upfront. My point is it could be seen as one sp having a pop at another sp by insinuating they fish for fake reviews. I nothing against ER as her post count clearly shows they are a valued and active member on UKP. I’m more thinking along the lines of ER protecting Her rep more then anything

My thoughts exactly.

Online pythondan

From her profile

Do you offer DFK?   A. I am happy to provide Deep French Kissing if there is a good oral hygiene. Advanced plague, latest dinner and ashtray breath aren’t pleasant and the service will be refused/limited in those circumstances.  :scare: :lol:

Offline Jay123

Why are you particularly well endowed?

🤣😂🤣

Quite the opposite! She has a limited schedule from past conversations.
Banned reason: No reviews in 8 years
Banned by: 90125