Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Premier G Pattie in Maidstone - Guarded Positive  (Read 850 times)

22 review(s) for Premier G pattie (16 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline CockMonster

External Link/Members Only

TLDR:  This is a guarded positive as I would say 30 years old is a decade optimistic if being kind, and basically I didn't fancy her at all so I won't wax lyrical - but other than this and one minor issue the service was top notch so would feel guilty giving a neutral or negative.

Price(s): £60 for 30 mins (£100 for 60 mins also available).  Covered service throughout.

Logistics: As other reviews have mentioned, comms and logistics were good and easy, within 30 mins of texting I was walking through her door.

Location: Underground flat in Maidstone, perfectly easy to find and during day time plenty of parking about with 2 hours free.

Looks:  This is the major point where I lost interest. Was expecting a young-ish and pretty looking thing based on profile and reviews on here, but she looked mid 40s to me and not pretty at all.  I genuinely wondered if she was post-op trans and looked closely at hands and neck.  To my novice eyes she passed these tests, but the fact I took time to check goes to show how unattractive I found her.

Anyone expecting a petite Thai (as I was) will be disappointed (as I was), I'm guessing 5'9"/10" and whilst not 'stocky' she's not super skinny either...

Fake tits but the really soft well done type that are very fun to play with, nice pert arse too - so no complaints there...

Attitude & Service:   Top notch, clear directions, good English and a playful attention to detail.  Nice music in the background, dimmed lights (normally I ask to turn them on but as I didn't find her attractive I just left it). Towel provided and clean bathroom.

I went for some covered oral and then her on top for a while.  Whilst not the best cowgirl I've ever had she was keen, enthusiastic and energetic, and managed to get me going early on.  I had paid for 30 mins but she got me to completion in under 15 with no complaints at all.

Conclusion: As you can tell from the tone of the above, I really wasn't blown away by this punt - it was nowhere near my top ten but equally not a shit one either.  A lot of my lack of enjoyment comes from the fact I just didn't find her attractive, which isn't necessarily her fault.  Things she did have control over were top-notch and i'm sure others would have a great time, hence the guarded positive.

Would I return? No - but your mileage may vary...

Offline Raven

normally I ask to turn them on but as I didn't find her attractive I just left it).

:lol: :lol: :lol: - almost as good as sticking a brown paper bag over  :D

Cheers for the review Op.

Think I’ll pass on this one  :hi: