Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CRISTINA CUTE in Selhurst  (Read 3196 times)

1 review(s) for CRISTINA CUTE (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: Easy to find, right near a train station, theres ample parking at night (im not sure if its permit holders only and meters in the day or free). Nice accomodation, nice big clean room.

Girl: Facially 4.5/10, shes clean, huge milky tits (wasnt lactating at the time i went) and does the services she says on the profile (but not swallow).

When i arrived i realised id been sort of decieved, the girl is actually quite heavily pregnant but this isn't mentioned on her profile, because her attitude was quite pleasent and i liked the big milky titties i stayed.

Good owo, Average sex albeit abit clumsy with that belly in the way. nice large firm tits (milk filled) with great large nipples to suck on. and finished up with CIM she gulped it up into her mouth like a champ.

She wasnt intimate, she just provided a service and in my opinion it was to the best of her ability without it being a PSE or GFE.

Kissing is on offer for those who care about it.

i paid £50 for 1hr

Neutral review because she didnt disclose the fact she is pregnant on her profile.

HarryRoss

Thx for posting this review.

I would say besides of her fat body on the picture, you just fucked a pregnant lady with just 50 in 1 hr, pretty good. Those lady who's pregnant normally charge 150-200 per hour!

I have not fucked a pregnant lady, your review might pick up my interest, hehe.

And would you mind to tell us the station name please?
Where does she come from?
Her profile shows that 60 per hour, but you pay 50, did you negotiate the price with her?
You said she's heavily pregnant, how's the time in your opinion? 6 months?
Did you fuck her really hard?

Thanks a lot. 
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 03:26:40 am by HarryRoss »

Offline pumps

And would you mind to tell us the station name please? look at the profile
Where does she come from? hungary apparently
Her profile shows that 60 per hour, but you pay 50, did you negotiate the price with her? she has a new profle, use ur head
You said she's heavily pregnant, how's the time in your opinion? 6 months? no expert, just huge gut
Did you fuck her really hard? yes

Thanks a lot.

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

sexy sindy xxx

she changed her profile incase anybody does a search

Offline pumps

haha - shes deactivated all profile links ive posted...

now this ones turned up and shes not preggors in the photos......i think someones using old pictures now  :lol:

External Link/Members Only

Offline pumps

External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only

now cleopatra sweet

does a good job at hiding her baby bump. ..I dont know why though?

External Link/Members Only

abdul

now £40 per hour

That is a standard rate for a quickie. So it reflects what you will get in this rate.

Offline pumps

now £40 per hour

I think it was always that rate, i paid £50 for 1hr..... no rushing.

Offline pumps

update:

External Link/Members Only  BBW CLEOPATRA

External Link/Members Only Cute leona - and she now offers milking / lactating in the likes