Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia Masseuse (Enfield before now Canary Wharf)  (Read 662 times)

1 review(s) for Olivia Masseuse (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Banana100

This happened 2-3 weeks ago now so apologies for the delay. Just never got round to posting. She was in Enfield, formerly Chelmsford but seems like lately in Canary Wharf? Well travelled for sure.

I was intrigued by the similarity of this profile to that of the Olivia from Romford so I thought I have a go and find out myself. Not the worst but nothing to be cheerful about.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Girl, facially 5/10 with fake lips. EE. Body 7/10. Bit of a tummy nice arse tits a bit droppy.

Comms, easy enough. Texted and got reply soon enough. Confirmed ‘tantric’ for £100.

Arrived and magic door opened, am a bit disappointed when door opened but bloody wasn’t thinking straight so stayed. Shower offered but I declined as just had one before arriving. Paperwork sorted, stripped and onto massage table. Lacklustre massage with oil, with occasional CC swipe. She did massage in her bra and undies, after 30 min, asked to flip over, She then stripped naked, did another 10 min of massage then climbed onto table, does a few body slides, 69 body slides. Asked can touch said ok but not ‘down there’. After a few strokes in 69 positions, climbed down, more oil and wank me off. Throughout the experience very cold attitude. I tried small talks but you ask a question you get an answer, quite mechanical and boring. And she was yawning a few times and that’s really offputting. Now I know why there’s not many reviews on AW. Those 3 reviews are probably fake reviews.

After that showered got dressed and left.

Will I return? No. Not VFM. It’s a proper imposter of Romford Olivia as the pics, the descriptions of what’s on offer and pricing structure are so so similar.
Banned reason: Threats of violence.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Banana100

Not being funny but next time I’d go with tantraman’s recommendation only. There’s a reason why he hasn’t ‘TOFTT’ on this wag yet. :music: :unknown: :wackogirl:
Banned reason: Threats of violence.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Parking

Not being funny but next time I’d go with tantraman’s recommendation only. There’s a reason why he hasn’t ‘TOFTT’ on this wag yet. :music: :unknown: :wackogirl:

Haha, I don't trust these unreviewed massage girls, especially in the east end. The scene is actually dead. The good SP's don't stick around for long...

Offline tantraman

No reason other than the fact I'm hardly ever in East London! :blush: