Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has a working girl ever refused to see you?  (Read 9199 times)

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
+1 I'm astonished this guy is being given so much airtime. The contradictions across his threads/posts are considerable.

Regarding the topic, as I think I have posted before, I have been refused on a couple of occasions in parlours because it transpired we knew each other in real life.

I once had an indie appointment cancelled because her OH didn't want her to see me again!
Maybe the OH was a crap shag.

Offline christofferson

FlaccidChimp...with all due respect. I thought you were gonna take a break from punting. Now you're getting yourself all neurotic over perceived Prozzie Logic which will just add to your problems.

Offline FlaccidChimp

FlaccidChimp...with all due respect. I thought you were gonna take a break from punting. Now you're getting yourself all neurotic over perceived Prozzie Logic which will just add to your problems.

I am taking a break. But I'm still active on the forum. I'm talking about old experiences I haven't discussed on here yet.

Offline workinallweek

Maybe she was lactose intolerant.

or just another raving mad one ..
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Doc Holliday

Maybe the OH was a crap shag.

Not at all. Complex situation involving a swinging couple whereby the submissive wife successfully transitioned into prostitution with hubby's blessing and encouragement. She worked from home.

However with the nature of that 'close' setup/relationship you take the risk of her meeting someone more suited to push her button(s) sexually. He didn't take it well.

Offline sparkus

I once rocked up at a two black girl brothel and the older/taller one said "Oh, sorry, I'm not offering that service today.  You'll have to see my colleague." - this was in response to her saying the prices for HJ only at different rates for duration etc. so I asked about full sex.  I stayed for the younger and smaller one but wished I hadn't as it was hard to motivate myself to have sex with a stick skinny late teen when I knew there was a curvebomb in the next room.  As it was early on in my punting days I took it as her rejecting me as a client but it was probably (hopefully) just time of the month.

Offline Heph

You sound like a creep to me. Why would you go back to someone who clearly didn't enjoy the encounter unless you've got some sort of fantasy about abusing women?

This seems unduly harsh.

He is a longstanding customer of a masseuse
She made some leading remarks
He later asks about FS (which she has done) - she assents, and they arrange
It's apparent to him that she doesn't enjoy it
Some time later, she has become a FS girl; he seeks another appointment - she declines
He is disappointed but bows out.

It seems like the few of words "I could tell she didn't enjoy it" is doing all of the lifting of a great deal of speculation. Yet a cursory familiarity with the reviews here shows that most of us encounter something similar at some point. Providing we don't sense fear, repellence, or someone clearly trafficked or unsuited to the job, it's perfectly legitimate to choose to attribute it to 'a bad day', 'no chemistry' or a poor connection... something that may or may not be worth attempting again. I don't see abuse, or anything like it in his account, and I'm curious that you so readily do, and vilify him.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 03:59:08 am by Heph »

Offline Farruc

Booked a visit with a girl years ago based on pics that only showed her body in lingerie and a bikini. Buzzed her front door to be let in on arrival only to discover when it opened the SP in the lovely lingerie was a girl I'd gone to school with.

Instant recognition from both of us, I experienced a flood of terrified horror (early days of punting) a huge awkward pause followed by much laughter on all sides. She immediately apologised and said she wouldn't be able to go through with it (and to be honest I don't think I could've) but she did invite me in for a coffee and we had a good catch up.
Same happened to me a few years ago. Was the old "opens the door stood behind it" so didn't recognise each other til door was shut. Both of us were an absolute picture. Was awkward to begin with but we laughed about it. Obvs both said no one we know knew about our respective hobbies. She said she was happy to carry on if I wanted. Which was really sweet and she was gorgeous. But I bottled it and said best we didn't. So I left. Wish I had done it now, we were quite friendly in school so probs for the best. Never saw her again and I'm sure she must have moved away as have never bumped into her since. She begged me not to tell anyone. I never would have anyway and said same to her. And that was that.

Offline Malvolio

I used to punt in Soho after an evening in the pub, and there were a few times when the maid would turn me away.  Normally they will let you wait if you want, so clearly I was clocked as a drunk punter who might cause some trouble.

I've now changed my MO and mostly punt directly after work, then head to the pub.  Booze and punting don't mix well.

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
I have a list  :lol:
I refused to see one chap a second time as he turned up stinking of fags and straight from work as a cattle dealer, and while he only wanted a massage he said he would be looking for a FS next time  :scare: took me an hour to get the smell out of my house.  :vomit:
Saw a guy twice who then started messaging me about wanting to be my boyfriend and how lonely he was, crossed the line for me when he sent me a personalised xmas card to my home with my first name and my working name on the envelope, I went to school with the postie   :thumbsdown:
I had a family friend walk through my door  :D we were both equally embarrassed so sat and had a cuppa and a chat and agreed to never talk about it again, luckily all my family know what I do  :angelgirl:

I've had a few bottle it at the door or get to the room and suddenly pretend to have forgotten their wallet  :rolleyes:

Basically I will refuse a booking on rudeness,  if they have been a no show in previous booking and for those I've seen before it will be personal hygiene or creepiness

MW   

Offline Belgarion

So far, only refusals to see me are down to my ethnicity. Worst one was a door slammed in my face on arrival.

niftyfiftydave

So far, only refusals to see me are down to my ethnicity. Worst one was a door slammed in my face on arrival.

No need to slam doors, had this discussion on another thread about ethnicity exclusions, Surely if they make that choice, and they are entitle to choice, putting  it on the profile saves every one time and money.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I have a list  :lol:
I refused to see one chap a second time as he turned up stinking of fags and straight from work as a cattle dealer, and while he only wanted a massage he said he would be looking for a FS next time  :scare: took me an hour to get the smell out of my house.  :vomit:
Saw a guy twice who then started messaging me about wanting to be my boyfriend and how lonely he was, crossed the line for me when he sent me a personalised xmas card to my home with my first name and my working name on the envelope, I went to school with the postie   :thumbsdown:
I had a family friend walk through my door  :D we were both equally embarrassed so sat and had a cuppa and a chat and agreed to never talk about it again, luckily all my family know what I do  :angelgirl:

I've had a few bottle it at the door or get to the room and suddenly pretend to have forgotten their wallet  :rolleyes:

Basically I will refuse a booking on rudeness,  if they have been a no show in previous booking and for those I've seen before it will be personal hygiene or creepiness

MW

You are a Service Provider and your account should be showing as such.

Have alerted Admin to this.

Offline Belgarion

No need to slam doors, had this discussion on another thread about ethnicity exclusions, Surely if they make that choice, and they are entitle to choice, putting  it on the profile saves every one time and money.

Apparently I didn't sound black  :wackogirl:

More than happy with exclusions. Just put it on the profile

Offline yandex

This seems unduly harsh.

He is a longstanding customer of a masseuse
She made some leading remarks
He later asks about FS (which she has done) - she assents, and they arrange
It's apparent to him that she doesn't enjoy it
Some time later, she has become a FS girl; he seeks another appointment - she declines
He is disappointed but bows out.

It seems like the few of words "I could tell she didn't enjoy it" is doing all of the lifting of a great deal of speculation. Yet a cursory familiarity with the reviews here shows that most of us encounter something similar at some point. Providing we don't sense fear, repellence, or someone clearly trafficked or unsuited to the job, it's perfectly legitimate to choose to attribute it to 'a bad day', 'no chemistry' or a poor connection... something that may or may not be worth attempting again. I don't see abuse, or anything like it in his account, and I'm curious that you so readily do, and vilify him.

It is harsh, because he's full of shit. As AK posted, it's likely a fantasy post for whatever reason he's trawling for answers.

I'd stand by the sentiment though, I'm going to make an assumption that most punters on here wouldn't readily return to a WG who clearly didn't enjoy the encounter unless they a) have cash to burn and don't care how they burn it, b) have no other choice (unlikely given the volume of adverts on AW) or c) they have some need to repeat an encounter, only this time knowingly, with a WG who couldn't cover up the fact that she found it unpleasant.

In reality, there will be a lot of punts which the WG doesn't enjoy, but they're paid to participate in the fantasy. It's a potential loss of earnings/cause of conflict so they won't do it lightly.

Offline Jamboney

A skanky Rom (I was young and naive)

Despite making it clear how old I was, 24 at the time, when she opened the door she stared at me before saying "I don't do young guys" and promptly shutting the door in my face! Since then I've always made a point of asking if my age is ok, if no age limit is stated on a profile and only once been told it was.

Offline FlaccidChimp

You sound like a creep to me. Why would you go back to someone who clearly didn't enjoy the encounter unless you've got some sort of fantasy about abusing women?

If I'm honest, she's one of the best SP's I've had, probably the best back then. She enjoyed some times with me but after penetration she began acting strange. I was hoping we could revert back to how things were but she just doesn't want to see me anymore and wont say why.

Offline JoeyRamone

Yes. I left a negative review on one here because she no-showed after confirming (and asking to push back) the appointment, and someone here told her about it and subsequently she refused to see me.

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
You are a Service Provider and your account should be showing as such.

Have alerted Admin to this.

Thank you as my account wont let me send messages and I couldn't find where to make that happen when I joined  :thumbsup: :kiss:

Offline Heph

I'd stand by the sentiment though, I'm going to make an assumption that most punters on here wouldn't readily return to a WG who clearly didn't enjoy the encounter unless they a) have cash to burn and don't care how they burn it, b) have no other choice (unlikely given the volume of adverts on AW) or c) they have some need to repeat an encounter, only this time knowingly, with a WG who couldn't cover up the fact that she found it unpleasant.

I don't believe that's true most of the time, because so many field reports tell us otherwise. Whilst many of us do naturally hope for and prefer it when a WG enjoys our company (or the conceit that they might), a sizeable number of reviewers don't seem to be much troubled by this concern, and some underline that they couldn't care less.

'found unpleasant' =/= 'didn't enjoy'. The former would be very unusual, and I'd expect the punter to hear directly about this during the appointment, at least half the time, rather than, as here, having to rely on his own ability to pick up indirect or entirely inadvertent signals. My hunch is that, especially if it concerned someone we had spent time with previously, many of us wouldn't dismiss a WG immediately on the basis of one off-key performance - particularly in the circs the OP describes, where a delicate transition from masseuse to a FS was in prospect for his favourite girl.

In reality, there will be a lot of punts which the WG doesn't enjoy, but they're paid to participate in the fantasy. It's a potential loss of earnings/cause of conflict so they won't do it lightly.

WGs do plenty of things which don't make sense from an ordinary sense of enhancing their earnings, because it's not a normal business.

Contrary to my own argument, just recently I had perhaps the fourth time in my career where I felt sufficiently underwhelmed by a WG's performance that I directly raised it with her on the spot. She'd been blowing to completion, and assumed, or half guessed that I couldn't see that she was merely marking time. Perhaps because it was my first visit to her, and whilst pretty, she didn't seem like a keeper, I wasn't prepared to let it pass, and mentioned that it had made the experience unpleasant … for me. Natch, I shan't be returning. Review to follow within the month.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 03:13:52 am by Heph »

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Not at all. Complex situation involving a swinging couple whereby the submissive wife successfully transitioned into prostitution with hubby's blessing and encouragement. She worked from home.

However with the nature of that 'close' setup/relationship you take the risk of her meeting someone more suited to push her button(s) sexually. He didn't take it well.
D/s relationships are complicated, but less so than vanilla ones imo as the rules are much more straightforward.

Offline Doc Holliday

D/s relationships are complicated, but less so than vanilla ones imo as the rules are much more straightforward.

Yes there is truth in that, although when the rules are broken in the D/S relationship then it can have a catastrophic effect. For example when the dominant one who is so used to being in control, finds their partner is not quite the sub they thought?

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Yes there is truth in that, although when the rules are broken in the D/S relationship then it can have a catastrophic effect. For example when the dominant one who is so used to being in control, finds their partner is not quite the sub they thought?
Yep. The other issue is mismatched types - babygirls with slave masters for example. I think many presume sub and dom(me) are clearly defined as one thing, when there are loads of variables. Always fun with civvies though: "so, you mean your ex-boyfriend doesn't do dirty talk?"
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 08:26:01 pm by Ali Katt »

Offline Yorkshirescrew9294

An old mate of mine was turned down by a girl in a large parlour a few of us went to because of his size lol looks like Arnies arm holding a melon lol

Offline unus669

Only been refused once, because I was born with a ‘natural tan’  :wacko: :D

Offline computergeek

Turned down once for location- I was in a hotel, she did outcalls only.  After a text exchange, I gave her the hotel address, and she revealed she lives too close to there, so no.  Which I can deal with, I wouldn't punt at the hotel if my workmates were staying there too..

Offline bearcat69

I've never been told by a WG that she refuses to see me. Although, I do suspect a few have chosen to ignore me as they have decided they don't want to see me, or excuses have been made without clear reason given, though I could never actually say for 100% sure if that is why they didn't respond to me. Not that I'm saying it couldn't happen for perfectly innocent reasons, accidentally catch a WG at the wrong moment or not be privy to certain information for instance, but I have to say, that I think I'd be a tad disappointed in myself if I pushed the issue with a WG to the point were they had to to turn around and say they refuse me to get me to leave them alone. I mean, if I even get the slightest kind of sense of this WG isn't really interested in my business these days I just stop trying to book them and move on to a different WG.

Offline JonasG

Luckily never.

No reason for them to unless you turn up all skanky.

Offline GingerNuts

WG logic doesn't work the way you think it should.

Offline Cunning Punt

Luckily never.

Or wearing a fisherman's hat, which is what happened to one Bristol punter on here. Thread was very entertaining particularly as the SP is a member on here. She did eventually see him at the 2nd attempt, which no doubt she wouldn't have done if there hadn't been all the bad publicity.

I am not particularly good looking but not been refused myself. But no doubt it has very occasionally led to a poorer service from the SP, particularly EEs.

Offline dickdastardly14

Been refused twice, once because of my age and once due to ( I think ) mistaken identity - I had a regular sp ( probably 7 or 8 times during a 12 month period ) then when I emailed her to make arrangements for another meet, she said no because of what happened last time. I replied to say I thought that she had mistaken me for someone else as last time's visit had been no different to any of the other ones and she emailed back with a torrent of abuse. I didn't bother trying to argue the point and now that I see other sp's realise that her service wasn't particularly good anyway.

Offline One Eyed Snake

Today as it happens, can’t believe it, too fucking old. There’s a note on her AW saying if you’re over 60 don’t bother booking. I sent her a message saying I was 62 , she sent message back saying she didn’t feel it was right for a man in his 60’s to go with a 26 yr old girl. Fair enough it’s her choice but ffs what’s 2 years.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Today as it happens, can’t believe it, too fucking old. There’s a note on her AW saying if you’re over 60 don’t bother booking. I sent her a message saying I was 62 , she sent message back saying she didn’t feel it was right for a man in his 60’s to go with a 26 yr old girl. Fair enough it’s her choice but ffs what’s 2 years.

Why even bother trying, she obviously isn't comfortable with older blokes, do you really think you'd get the best service if she did see you.  :unknown:

If they have an upper age limit I pass them by, even if I'm within 5 years of it.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 11:36:51 pm by daviemac »

Offline cueball

Face to face, on the day I've never been refused.

I've been ignored on emails plenty of times and once rejected by email because she thought she didn't offer what I wanted  :wackogirl: I only wanted gfe which is what she offered :dash: it were no great heart ache to bin her.

Offline BigD77

• Service Provider
I tend to refuse after about an hours of pointless e-mails or requests for private details, free webcam etc.

I have an upper age limit as I had a terrible meet with a guy (claiming to be) of 60 years old (he looked like Steptoe, stank to high hell and just kept shouting WRONG WRONG WRONG!). I'm not sure it was my fault or his, but didn't want to have meets that worked out so badly again.

I don't have wheelchair access, so that's been a no before too.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
I tend to refuse after about an hours of pointless e-mails or requests for private details, free webcam etc.

I have an upper age limit as I had a terrible meet with a guy (claiming to be) of 60 years old (he looked like Steptoe, stank to high hell and just kept shouting WRONG WRONG WRONG!). I'm not sure it was my fault or his, but didn't want to have meets that worked out so badly again.

I don't have wheelchair access, so that's been a no before too.

So looks are important to you eh?? handy to know.   :thumbsdown:

Offline Heph

So looks are important to you eh??

and in fairness, it does seem like Steptoe did...

...I had a terrible meet with a guy (claiming to be) of 60 years old (he looked like Steptoe, stank to high hell and just kept shouting WRONG WRONG WRONG!). I'm not sure it was my fault or his

« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 02:19:22 pm by Heph »

Offline One Eyed Snake

Why even bother trying, she obviously isn't comfortable with older blokes, do you really think you'd get the best service if she did see you.  :unknown:

If they have an upper age limit I pass them by, even if I'm within 5 years of it.

Ffs, she’s a prozzie, gets paid to fuck and suck us older men. 1st time in 30+ yrs I’ve been refused.

Offline tantric talents

after seeing a girl 3 or 4 times with some great sex and toy play .  and having a lot of banter and talk of food sex chocolate bars whiped cream etc . i texted for a meeting and asked if i should bring a cream egg .  She called me a pervert and to never call her again and blocked my number  :dash:

Well it takes All-sorts. Perhaps she found the square ones uncomfortable  ;)

On a more serious note in reply to the OP
Yes several times due to my size. I now generally shoot off warning a text asking if size matters  :lol:
It is as least encouraging when I get a “ohh yes please - the bigger the better” kind of response.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 03:24:28 pm by tantric talents »

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
Ffs, she’s a prozzie, gets paid to fuck and suck us older men. 1st time in 30+ yrs I’ve been refused.

I'n not sure what part you're having difficulty with, she says on her profile she has an age limit. Why do you think you should be the exception. To be honest if you see a profile that says under 60's only and you try to book then tell them you're 62 you're an idiot.

Book ones that do not have an age limit then you won't get knocked back.

Offline One Eyed Snake

I'n not sure what part you're having difficulty with, she says on her profile she has an age limit. Why do you think you should be the exception. To be honest if you see a profile that says under 60's only and you try to book then tell them you're 62 you're an idiot.

Book ones that do not have an age limit then you won't get knocked back.
I’m not having difficulty with it, I’m just pissed off that a girl only a few miles off who fucks for money as a age restriction.  But her loss there’s plenty of fish in sea and I love fishing.

Offline GingerNuts

I’m not having difficulty with it, I’m just pissed off that a girl only a few miles off who fucks for money as a age restriction.  But her loss there’s plenty of fish in sea and I love fishing.

You should've just said you were 58. It's unlikely she'd ask to check your birth certificate.

Offline Doc Holliday

You should've just said you were 58. It's unlikely she'd ask to check your birth certificate.

She could chop off your penis and count the rings?

Litmwa

Yes, I had seen this one for 4 times or so. She liked it a bit rough and dominated. She was young 21. Everything was fine after our last meet. She sends me a text in the taxi saying she wasn’t going to see me anymore. Never responded back after I asked why. Bitches be crazy.  :scare:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
I've been refused twice.

* It was snowing many years ago, it had cleared a bit and I wasn't going to drive to the other side of Rotherham. I asked her if I could take a taxi, she said it was quiet area and she didn't want the neighbours knowing.

* A girl had a disclaimer on her profile "I don't see men over a certain size as I'm very tight" or something to that effect. I emailed her with my measurements and she said she wouldn't see me. And no I'm not massive, anyone whose seen me can testify that.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
I've probably seen this profile as I was browsing new girls today.

Offline GingerNuts

I've been refused twice.

* It was snowing many years ago, it had cleared a bit and I wasn't going to drive to the other side of Rotherham. I asked her if I could take a taxi, she said it was quiet area and she didn't want the neighbours knowing.

Why was there a need to discuss your travel arrangements?

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Why was there a need to discuss your travel arrangements?
She mentioned there might be ice on the roads and asked me where I was coming from. Nothing wrong with that.

Offline Happylad

Quite a few times when I first started punting, but then I realised it was mainly because I was daft enough to tell them my age at the outset.  Once I caught on and became 20 years younger there was no problem.

Offline sunnyj

I prefer text for booking and sometimes WGs stop responding when asked to confirm the services. These days I stopped asking about services as I am after basic covered vanilla service. It takes me just three texts to meet a WG. First text asking about her availablity & postcode, next one to confirm the booking and last one to inform that I reached the location.

First time this year, two WGs refused to see me after confirming the booking and making me to travel all the way to their location. At that time of booking they never had any preferences mentioned on their profile. It's not a face to face refusal but both did spoke to me on phone after I reached the location, even one provided the door number but didn't open it. Both at that time didn't provide any reason why they refused to see me. It took me good few days and weeks to realise that they not only wasted my time but they refused to see.
My reviews
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=245896.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=255658.0