Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Latina Delicious - Leeds  (Read 1390 times)

17 review(s) for Latina Delicious  (16 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline qarma

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

This lady goes by the name Julia and I thought she looked smokin' hot. I booked for 30 mins at £70, with the option to extend to 1 hour.

Comms - As seems to be the norm nowadays I rang a couple of SP's from AW and none answered the phone, including Julia. Then, part way thru dialling another number I received a text from her saying hello. So, I called her......no reply. So, I texted her asking if she answers calls and the next thing she's calling me! She spoke with a very nice soft Brazilian accent and we arranged to meet later that morning and straight after the call Julia texted me her full address, not just the postcode. Well, so I thought....

Venue - I arrived at the postcode, which is in the Sheepscar area of Leeds. There were a couple of apartment blocks on the street and Julia was obviously in one of the flats, which looked very nice and modern. I called her on parking up, which was easy enough down a side street, and she guided me to her block and buzzed me in to the building. 

The Girl - Julia is definitely the lass in the pics and I found her to be FAF. Her advertised age is 26 and I'd say she's probably early to mid 30's but she looks very good. Facially she's very good looking, as per her AW pics, and her body is gorgeous. She has enhanced boobs (no mention on her profile) but they are excellently done. I had to look closely to see the small scar under each boob and they feel very good in the hand - no rock hard bricks in there at all. All in all I was very happy with Julia and looking forward to getting dirty with her....

The Meet - The flat was very nice and once inside Julia led me to the bedroom. I handed over the cash and Julia left to stash it while I undressed. She came back quickly and immediately we started to kiss. Julia was very sensuous, rather than passionate, and I was just in the mood for sensuous so it was good. She was quite forward at sticking her tongue deep inside my mouth and she was making the right purring noises. I helped Julia out of her bra, pants and suspenders so we were both totally naked. Her body is very very nice! She was stroking and caressing my cock all the time I was undressing her. It doesn't say on her profile whether she offers OWO and I now discovered that she doesn't. She reached for the condom and put it on with her mouth and started to give me some very nice oral. I was sat on the bed still, having just undressed her. After a brief spell of oral I moved Julia on to the bed and kissed her gorgeous body and breasts and made my way down to her Brazilian pussy. Yep, she has a Brazilian! She was clean and tasted neutral and I spent a good while giving her oral. She responded nicely to it and moved her legs and body in a very nice sensuous way. I turned her over and told her to put her face down so she was sticking her arse in the air and I rimmed her arse for a while. She really seemed to like this and she gyrated her arse in pleasure as I rimmed away. What an arse she has! We then fucked in mish, doggy for ages and finished in cowgirl.

The only negative came after a long session of doggy as she asked me if I was staying for the hour. When I said no her face had a flash of disappointment on it and she said ok I had 5 more minutes. I looked at my watch and there were 10 mins of my 30 remaining. I didn't argue and moved Julia in to cowgirl and she carried on with no issues or bad attitude, which some may have done, so some credit is due. We carried on fucking in cowgirl for a few minutes until I reached a very satisfying climax and then Julia helped to clean me up and then I was soon on my way.

I was so tempted to fuck her arse and looking back I can't help feeling I should have enquired as she offers A at an extra cost. However I didn't so maybe I'll return cos her arse is definitely very fuckable indeed.

This was a nice, sensuous session with a good looking lass and a cracking body. I thought £70 was a bit steep for 30 mins considering no OWO but I'm not going to let that spoil what otherwise are very nice memories!!