Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia_. Shoreditch Incall London  (Read 3383 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Palace123

Another positive for Mia. I have to say that of all the WG's I've met her pictures bear the closest resemblance to her physical form. They are 100% accurate, no misleading angles, airbrushing or filters.

Girl: A sweet personality, faintly reserved although intelligent when on a subject of her interest. Very nice connection despite some language encounters. Slender body with enhanced boobs, fresh faced and very pretty indeed. Immaculately dressed in full suspenders, stockings and sexy lingerie. Clean and hygenic.

Booking: 1 hour. I've not in-called for a while, its not really my thing anymore but decided to break the routine for Mia who seemed like a safe bet. Very good comms, responsive and good directions/instructions. Apartment is pleasant, a short walk from Hoxton overground on the busy Kingsland Road. No hanging around, let me in bang on time.

Session: Not much point in adding to the amateur erotica already written about her, instead I'll try and keep it to the point. She does all the services she offers on her profile. Not a clock watcher and no rush. Seems to like anal (no extra). She came twice in our meet so definitely in this work for her own fun too. Her style leans more toward sensual + v.slight submissive demeanour. I would have preferred more direct eye contact during sex but maybe she does after more meets. In a nutshell: passionate, engaging and enthusiastic.

Banned reason: Using the threat of reviews on UKP to gain favours, not understanding the detrimental effect on the site. l
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mr Girth

A consise yet good review.

You've really captured some of the things I remember from my meeting with her (review to follow).

Offline magnetico

This was 180/h all included, OWO, anal ?

Offline PLeisure

Thanks for reviewing, OP. How was the kissing?
She's been on my HL since late 2018 and then hiked her rates :(

Offline rdbnrnr

Is her height accurate? 5'6? Thinking of seeing her, but not a tall fella myself. Prefer ladies of a similar or shorter height. I read elsewhere that she's 5'9.

Offline Palace123

This was 180/h all included, OWO, anal ?

Thats correct: £180 incl owo and anal.
Banned reason: Using the threat of reviews on UKP to gain favours, not understanding the detrimental effect on the site. l

Offline Palace123

Is her height accurate? 5'6? Thinking of seeing her, but not a tall fella myself. Prefer ladies of a similar or shorter height. I read elsewhere that she's 5'9.

I'd say she's 5.6 without the heels, as per profile. Add 4/5" with heels which she will be wearing unless you ask her not to.

Offline Palace123

Thanks for reviewing, OP. How was the kissing?
She's been on my HL since late 2018 and then hiked her rates :(

Kisses willingly and frequent, mostly lips, occasional tongue - Very light. 

Offline Heph

Another positive for Mia. I have to say that of all the WG's I've met her pictures bear the closest resemblance to her physical form. They are 100% accurate, no misleading angles, airbrushing or filters.

Girl: A sweet personality, faintly reserved although intelligent when on a subject of her interest. Very nice connection despite some language encounters. Slender body with enhanced boobs, fresh faced and very pretty indeed. Immaculately dressed in full suspenders, stockings and sexy lingerie. Clean and hygenic.

Booking: 1 hour. I've not in-called for a while, its not really my thing anymore but decided to break the routine for Mia who seemed like a safe bet. Very good comms, responsive and good directions/instructions. Apartment is pleasant, a short walk from Hoxton overground on the busy Kingsland Road. No hanging around, let me in bang on time.

Session: Not much point in adding to the amateur erotica already written about her, instead I'll try and keep it to the point. She does all the services she offers on her profile. Not a clock watcher and no rush. Seems to like anal (no extra). She came twice in our meet so definitely in this work for her own fun too. Her style leans more toward sensual + v.slight submissive demeanour. I would have preferred more direct eye contact during sex but maybe she does after more meets. In a nutshell: passionate, engaging and enthusiastic.

A nicely succinct review: thank you. One observation, a little pernickety, but which I make in the same spirit as others who pointed in out for a few of my own reviews previously, and which I can now see is valid - is that unless you have visited her many times, or are exceptionally experimental in your appointments - it's unlikely that any punter will have sampled all the listed services, even on a mid-length menu like hers.

It can therefore undercut a review's credibility a little to claim she provides all the services she lists. We might readily assume that you mean to convey that she's not a shirker, and covers the essentials that many fellow punters indicate they take for granted or habitually like, and which are listed on her profile -(A, OWO, DFK etc) and that's certainly my reading.  But it would mark you both as crazily zany types to have managed to cram-in food sex, depilation, strap-on and a dinner date, all following a visit to the sauna for some humiliation... right? :D

« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 01:16:51 pm by Heph »