Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexychantellexxx  (Read 1865 times)

Stu29stu

Hi guys , came across this profile and pretty interested but has anyone here got any experience with this girl as her AW profile is pretty bare.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jo mob

I've met her, very slim and good looking, she was nice and accommodating although very quiet throughout meeting, I mean she wasn't grunting and moaning in a fake way. A bit too thin and distant for me to go back again but like I said she is good looking and does have a gr8 body.
I certainly wouldn't want to put any off seeing her, but she just isn't totally for me, if that makes sense. She came across as reliable and punctual.
She was smoking when I first went in to see her which I don't like, and her mobile phone buzzing and ringing seemed to be a bit of a priority.
I enjoyed my time with her overall, but just not for me!

Stu29stu

Cheers Jo , so worth a shout then! What didn't you like then isn't she that friendly?

Offline Jo mob

Sorry I'm feel like I'm really crap at giving feedback, defo worth a shout, and she was friendly, just all talk seemed a bit forced, she is fit, owo, loads of dfk, I'm not a smoker so that put me off, and the mobile was annoying really. But I'm sure if you said make sure the mobile is off and no smoking then you'll have a great time with her, I'm not the best at small talk so maybe that was why she was a little Quiet.

She's a fit young bird, not a pse type more gfe but I suggest she needs someone to take the reigns if you know what I mean!

Go for it mate, nice place we met at very discreet

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
A reliable punting friend of mine has seen her (Jan-2013, last year) and recommended her. For a good 6 months or so, she worked outcalls only, and regularly advertised in her profile that she was looking for an incall location. Possibly can work with another girl (will dig out info on this). At one point she could not afford to have her name displayed, so put a note in her profile saying that if you wanted to contact her, use a friend's profile and contact her through the friend's displayed mobile number.

This is what he had to say about her:

"£120 - 1 hour (and 15/20 minute over - not a clock watcher!)

Slim blonde, early 20's, bout 5'3, size 6/8, enhanced boobs to a d-cup

Located in a mid terrace house, just outside Nottingham city centre. Chantelle informed me
she had previously worked as a lap/pole dancer, at both legs 11, and Spearmint Rhino - and
I believe her, great trim body built for pleasure.
Met at the back door of her property, she was wearing a long t-shirt and thong!! Very pleasing
first impression!!.
Decide to make it an hour's session based on how attractive Chantelle is. Full GFE, quite
passionate, and she also got a healthy sweat on!.
Genuinely nice lady, I'll certainly see again".

Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 06:04:49 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline Jo mob

Can't disagree with feedback from CT's mate.

Stu29stu

Cheers guys I'm gonna give it a go and let you know how I get on!

Offline Jo mob

She works with jazzminDD, I've tried to see her a few times but it's never worked out!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
A reliable punting friend of mine has seen her (Jan-2013, last year) and recommended her. For a good 6 months or so, she worked outcalls only, and regularly advertised in her profile that she was looking for an incall location. Possibly can work with another girl (will dig out info on this). At one point she could not afford to have her name displayed, so put a note in her profile saying that if you wanted to contact her, use a friend's profile and contact her through the friend's displayed mobile number.

She works with jazzminDD, I've tried to see her a few times but it's never worked out!

Thanks for that. Saved me the trouble  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

pleasure

Met at the back door of her property

That's a very polite way of putting it.

Offline scbond

Not the only one...she's a complete and utter time waster.