Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bethany Diamond & Nikki Hendrix Duo Incall  (Read 2105 times)

38 review(s) for Bethany Diamond (37 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
6 review(s) for Nikki Hendrix (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline rthunderbird

Girls: Both beautiful, Nikki is tall and commanding with sharp eyes and a great tongue. Bethany is more petite but just as seductive.

Bethany - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Nikki - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Duration: 1 hour (sort of)
Price: £270 (Total came to £230)

Comms: All comms were clear and prompt, I initially was just messaging for separate appointments and said I wished they still did duos. Well it turns out they still did though I had no clue (as I assume some of you didn't either) as I had not seen them advertise one in well over a year. We agreed to meet up and that was that. All sorted very quickly within no time at all.

Venue: Nice hotel in Newcastle, very central. I believe it was Bethany's incall place for when she is around here. Maybe a little cramped, but the booking was somewhat last minute and these double bed hotel rooms I imagine are seldom used for threesomes.

Meeting: Arrived on time and was given prompt entry. They were pretty quickly on me, kissing me and unzipping my trousers. I forget if Nikki began to blow me, I think she maybe did? But I wanted a shower, and was happy to use the facilities. Took a shower and then it was pretty much all action, kissing, sucking, face sitting etc. Lovely fun, Bethany got on top and rode me to my first pop. She really does have a filthy mouth, but it was very enjoyable. Afterwards though is where the trouble began. NOT the fault of either of the girls. I have sometimes I guess what could be described as muscle issues, I don't want to go into detail. But regardless I could feel one of these episodes coming on (rare, but of course when it does happen it happens at like the peak of my life so far) and knew I needed to basically get some medication and a rest. So I basically had to leave it at one pop. Both girls were very forgiving and very worried they had done something which they obviously hadn't. I showered and they graciously offered me a partial refund which they didn't have to considering I dragged one of them across town to join in with the fun. I showered again and left and went and lay down thinking what could have been.

Conclusion: All in all great, if not for my own body screwing me over. Both girls were professional, gracious and a lot of fun whilst I could have some. Highly recommend them for anyone interested. It's been a while since I last left a review, sorry about that.

Offline tynetunnel

Thanks for the review OP and it sounds like it would have been really amazing if you hadn’t had your little problem. Sometimes our bodies do these things at the worst possible moment. Like you I have an infrequently seen issue, which has managed to rear its head in a punt, unbelievably. Still onwards and upwards, the girls were lovely and you can always try again - better luck next time  :thumbsup:

AllAges

Great review.

Do they always work from the hotel?

Offline rthunderbird

Great review.

Do they always work from the hotel?

Not sure, Bethany does I think because she normally hours down here.