Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elizabeth wakefield  (Read 2578 times)

lennylion

Hi I saw Elizabeth cute blond lady who used to work in Wakefield and also from a flat nr the M1 years ago. Was wondering if she still works under a diff name or if she is now retired.

Thanks

Offline Richy15

Know who you mean.... visited her once and enjoyed.  Disappeared and afaik retired from the business.

Offline Tricks

how many years ago?

I used to see a blond Elizabeth about 20 years ago and she was great.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Is it this one:
External Link/Members Only

I actually missed out on seeing her, she used to work closer to Sheffield at one point.

lennylion

:P
Thanks for the link that's the lady in question prob last saw Elizabeth about 4 years ago.

Gorgeous petite lady who was v sexy

Online soppyget

Yeah last time i contacted her she had retired (maybe 5 years back now). Not sure i would describe her as petite though. Curvy, just right, and gave mind blowing owo and swallowed too.

I'd still be a regular now issue hadn't retired.

Oh and I'll nerve forget seeing her licking her lips after the task and using the sentence "there isn't enough rimming inthis world!".

Offline One Eyed Snake

Hi I saw Elizabeth cute blond lady who used to work in Wakefield and also from a flat nr the M1 years ago. Was wondering if she still works under a diff name or if she is now retired.

Thanks
Hi, If it’s the girl I think it is she’s long gone, I think she packed in about 7yrs back. She was based up in Emily very near the mast. She was very good, loved her job.

Offline pdq

She was on my doorstep so decided not to see her so didn't bump into her around and about
Damm should have

Offline yorks777

used to see her years ago in Emley then she moved to Sheffield and I saw her there a few times too but then she retired.had hoped when I saw this thread that she was back as she was awesome..
link doesn't work btw