Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbara, Leicester  (Read 2267 times)

14 review(s) for barbara1347 (9 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]
14 review(s) for blondy_barbara22 (9 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]
21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5500784) (14 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Online Charliehutton

Barbara has built a reputation on here of being miserable, which is why I'd always given her a miss, and this was only a last resort 'plan C' in truth, but it turned into a pleasant surprise, and she wasn't miserable at all.

External Link/Members Only

It's an accurate profile. She's a tiny little thing, really, no more than 5'2, petite and nicely proportioned. Good legs, lovely, shapely arse, perky natural tits. She's not fat by any means but she's nice and soft, and not gym-bunny hard. She had a nice, golden tan and not a tattoo in sight.

I thought she was prettier than her profile photos, especially when she smiled, and she smiled quite a bit. One of the advantages of being old is that you can lay the charm on with a trowel, without feeling ridiculous. It doesn't always work, of course, but she seemed to like it. "My dear Barbara, you have such beautiful teeth....are they yours?" That made her giggle, and it's always nice when they laugh at your jokes.

Like the other Romanian girls, she offers 15 minute 'quickies' at £30 a pop, so she has a natural inclination to want to get on with it, and she'd have had me rubbered-up as soon as I lay on the bed, if I'd let her. Once I slowed her down at the start, though, she was content to let me dictate the pace, and it never felt rushed.

We had a leisurely kiss and cuddle to get things moving and after a good, enthusiastic blowjob she popped herself on board for a nice, if unspectacular, spell of cowgirl. I'd have liked her to put a bit more fizz into it - a lesson from Nicola would put her right - but it was pleasant enough. Then the main event, and a good, hearty session of full throttle 'heels-to-heaven' missionary, made even better by facing a well placed bedside mirror. A final no-nonsense rattle doggie-style, facing the same mirror, rounded things off nicely.

A lot of guys don't like the price structure - you pay extra for all the GFE stuff - but I prefer to stick to the basics anyway, so at £40 for half an hour this was a real snip, and only half the price of the girl who'd let me down.

So an enjoyable punt with an attractive, desirable girl, at a bargain basement price. A single review is only a snapshot, of course, and maybe I just caught her on a good day, but she far exceeded my expectations, and I was glad that I went.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Thanks for the review Charlie.

I have posted her last known AW ID and indexed it to this review, in order to keep track of all her reviews under one banner, until she gets her next profile(?).

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I have also indexed this review with her previous profile

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Ivorlongun

Thanks for the review Charlie,
I met Barbara a while back and found her quite pleasant,which surprised me but when it came close to the end I asked her to finish me by hand,i very rarely finish in a condom as I detest the things,preferring to finish by hand or oral without but Barbara insisted on keeping the rubber on. Like I’ve said before if a WG is scared of a bit of jizz on her hands she’s in the wrong game.
By the way,you say she kissed.
Did you pay extra for this?

Offline jayjuk

She said she no longer kisses, and took it off her profile.

Online Charliehutton

By the way,you say she kissed.
Did you pay extra for this?

Sorry, Ivor, I meant just as part of the 'kiss and cuddle' warm up, not mouth to mouth or RO. She didn't have to finish me off by hand, but a lot of girls do, and I've never known one keep the condom on before, so that is a bit odd.

Offline jayuk99

Ive not sampled the delights but from her pics i prefer the sampled Nicole and Alla who live on the next street or 2

Offline Ivorlongun

Thanks Charlie,much appreciated.

Offline Smartstav

Why do their AW (mainly Romanians) profiles get deleted so regularly, sorry new to this game in the UK