External Link/Members OnlyleierkastenPopped in on my way home from working. Had a beer in the bar and was swarmed by a number of fairly rough Romanians hanging around in the bar. Should have gone for a look around but the wee fella got talked into half an hour with the best of the bunch.
100 euro for ow and sex in a few positions. Didn’t enquire about owo. All in all it was very forgetable. She was quite annoying wth fake moaning.
Went back to the bar but quickly got fed up with the she pack the their pseudo gangster hangers on. Probably pimping.
Decided to walk to Vitalia which I had never been to before,Good decision.
VitaliaDoes not seem to have a website that works best I can do is
External Link/Members OnlyNo bar at this one so no no funny guys hanging in around. 4 corridors of girls in rooms over two floors.
Walked the building and there were a mix of girls ranging from ok to really attractive. Most could speak some English. After my tour went back to speak to a very pretty Romanian girl. Sorry no name. Blonde , curvy but fit about 35 just my type. Very good English.
50 euro 15 mins, 100 for half hour,150 euro for an hour
Took the plunge and went for the hour another good decision.
The one thing I don’t like about these places is there is no where to take a shower but hey it’s not me that has to experience me.
Washed my hands ! And down to business. She stripped off and she looked even better. Positioned on the bed for ow. She positioned herself so I could see her Pusey in the mirror to the side of the bed and give her a good fingering. Great oral. Then into so sex in various positions. Finishing in vigorous doggy.
Some fluffy chatting about life and shit then she started oral again, this was even better than the first time, deep and fast. She then suggested an oily handjob which was fantastic. After a while I asked to fuck her again so she cleaned me up and away we went for my third pop of the evening.
Got dressed while chatting, and out the door after 1 hour 15 mins
Ordered an Uber back to my hotel for a shower a beer and bed.
Good enough I went back for more the next evening.
Will use vitalia again not sure I will go to leierkersten again. I know some will not like the lack of owo but it is the law in Bavaria so can’t really argue. I now some of the fkk clubs do it in munich e.g. sunshine.
Any Qs just ask