Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: The Amazing Sensual Sam : Basingstoke  (Read 2849 times)

32 review(s) for Sensual.Sam (24 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ej1979

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

1 hour B2B - £90 in-call.

After my last B2B punt, I was apprehensive. Sam had been on my hotlist ever since I saw her pop up in Woking, but she never appeared anyone near for a while. Then she popped up in Basingstoke so I went for it.

Communication: Via efficient via SMS initially. She was happy to see me at short notice. Gave me directions and I made my way to the area, parked up and then continued texting to guide me to the location.

Location: Very nice apartment block off a big roundabout, busy, but easy enough to be lost in the crowd. She buzzed me in and up i headed for the top floor.

The Girl: Sam opens the door in silky black number. Incredibly attractive, something about her eyes. Lovely features. She's curvy, wouldn't say slim... but as I found out later on, extremely tight. Like not sign of cellulite.

Experience: Led to her room, exchanged paper. Offered a shower which I duly took. Came back to the room, I was stood in towel waiting and she directed me to lay down on the bed face down. She put her nightie over the light on the night stand (i hadn't yet seen her body properly). She proceeded to give a really lovely relaxing massage, no CC swipes, but she did this amazing thing where she massaged my legs, ass and back with her legs, really putting herself into it. She also kept rubbing her pussy against my ass, as she did, I could feel her knickers slide down a little bit more. Felt amazing. After a while she asked me to roll over, the little fella already more than at attention. It's this point, that I catch glimpse of her exquisite breasts - I kid you not, they were amazing. Big... but stable. As mentioned before, she is curvy, but so unbelievably taut. I was sat up in amazement just staring, she told me to lie back and close my eyes (which I didn't want to do, because what a sight). She started moving up and down my body, rubbing her breasts across my cock and into my face. Has a little suck. She then flipped over, showing me her amazing ass, and started rubbing her pantie covered pussy across my dick. I was ready to explode already, it was an amazing site... watching her glide across my dick. All the while, my hands are all over her tight ass.... then I start rubbing her pussy over her panties as she moved up closer to me. She kept quivering and letting out little moans. I decided to try my luck and slid my hands inside her panties, and started rubbing her pussy. She was so wet, i just started with her clit which she clearly was loving and then moved a finger inside her. This really got her going, she was riding my finger, moving ever closer to my face. I moved my hand away and she slid up onto my mouth. I wasn't expecting it... she was rubbing my cock as i tasted her. She was delicious (and clean). Honestly, amazing. So wet. I couldn't hold myself back.... I honestly couldn't have told you, but she might well have licked or sucked my cock, I was so caught up in the moment of her pussy on my face. I exploded. She told me "it wasn't me" in a cheeky way.

Off she jumped and she went off for a shower. She came back in and then I went and showered, I came back in the room got dressed and she returned wearing this amazing red dress which highlighted her curves. She then told me, that she doesn't normally do that... but felt she needed a treat today. So I felt pretty smug... although I'm sure others have been just as lucky.

Verdict: Amazing. Just what I wanted and then some. Bonus of fingering and tasting. Would go back without a question. Basingstoke is a bit of a mission for me - so waiting for her to be closer. I'm honestly not sure I'd go anywhere else for my £90.

Offline mh

Experience: Led to her room, exchanged paper.

So professional. Not often that you get given a receipt.  :sarcastic:

Offline ej1979

So professional. Not often that you get given a receipt.  :sarcastic:

How else am I meant to claim the VAT back?  :P

Offline mh

How else am I meant to claim the VAT back?  :P

Never mind the VAT, the whole thing is a legitimate business expense for a service required to relieve the stress of my high powered job. Those supermarket trolleys don't collect themselves, you know!

Offline willabe

I saw her in Bristol about 6 weeks ago.
Lovely looking, amazing body, great time. Different for me because not done the massage thing before but had a good experience. Would of loved to have had your experience though.
Gutted we missed the chance to experience her full service, I can only imagine how amazing that would have been.  :dash: