Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X_Gabriella_X London Tour  (Read 1741 times)

41 review(s) for X_Gabriella_X (31 positive, 4 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline SouthLONDON

External Link/Members Only
Comms: I emailed Garbriela 7 days  before the meet  and she replied after a few days .  From the email she gave the postcode and said she would called me 30 mins before the appointment from a private number to give full address ,she called me 5-10 mins before the appointment to give me room no

Price
£130 for 60 mins
The Girl:  Gabriela  is good looking with few tattoos  late 20s/early 30, 5 foot6  size 8- 10
The meet
Started with DFK then move onto OWO . Her OWO was good . We had mish sex and doggy sex I cum after few mins.
Round 2, we chatted a bit 69, CG she asked me if I like anal changed condom her ass was very tight felt very good, cum in less than 1 min
We chatted a bit I had a shower then left after 1 hour

Offline MrMatrix

Pleased you had a good punt OP. I've seen her many times and never fails to disappoint. :thumbsup:

niftyfiftydave

Just looked at profile and still 130 up north so no obvious increase for London and she asked if you like anal? on the hl for next time in the area.

Offline dubhcarr

Pleased you had a good punt OP. I've seen her many times and never fails to disappoint. :thumbsup:

does this mean that she disappoints you at every meet?

Offline Fuzzyduck

:sarcastic:

Offline iq129

Offline Fuzzyduck

Just looked at profile and still 130 up north so no obvious increase for London and she asked if you like anal? on the hl for next time in the area.

It sounds llke she's upped her game a bit recently after a dreadful show in London last December. Still some mixed reviews coming in for her though. I think she can be lazy and likes to dictate the punt to her pace (rather than the punter's) so be wary of that. All that said, she takes it the ass really well.

niftyfiftydave

It sounds llke she's upped her game a bit recently after a dreadful show in London last December. Still some mixed reviews coming in for her though. I think she can be lazy and likes to dictate the punt to her pace (rather than the punter's) so be wary of that. All that said, she takes it the ass really well.

I have seen them Fuzzy and they are why i have not ventured into Essex when she is there, which i may well do now, being a 1 popper your warning will probably suit me .

Offline MrMatrix

does this mean that she disappoints you at every meet?
Nope. Worded badly thanks - Dubcarr. Shes a lovely girl who I really enjoy meeting, but you knew that.  :hi: