Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LucieBee - Mansfield  (Read 2123 times)

79 review(s) for LucieBee (78 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline chipsdigme

External Link/Members Only

£130 for the hour

After a couple of aborted bookings, I finally got see what all the buzz what about with this woman. There was nothing that could be done about the bookings I had, illnesses etc, the comms were spot on and I was kept up to date and Lucie bless her let me know as she didn't want a sub par performance. Anyway after a short break from working to recover, I got the email to rebook if I wanted.

Yes please. I had to sample the magic. I am so glad that I did, Lucie's rep on here is spot on so I doubt I will be making it harder for myself to get a booking by raving about her.

Secure gated location in Mansfield. I was a bit early and got the text to go to the door as the buzzer was broken.

First thoughts were that she is very attractive and very warm and friendly. I did enquire about upgrading to a last minute threesome with Kylie or Riley, but they were off today so it wasn't to be. Lucie was more than enough for me., it turns out.

Started off by coming out of the shower and she was already playing with herself on her bed with the wand. Super horny. She invited me over and asked me to finger her as deep as I could. Not long after there was squirt everywhere. Tasted fooking awesome as well.

We chatted for a bit and most of the meet was broken up by bouts of chatting, which I didn't mind as she is so funny and easy to get along with.

After that we had loads of DFK (amazing kisser BTW), RO, OWO, 69 and sex in a few positions. Her on top was a highlight for me, as she rides really well. Possibly the best tasting vagina I have ever had the pleasure of, was it the squirt which topped it off? I don't know but it was amazing and I couldn't get enough.

She got the wand back out as we were nearing the end, and encouraged me to to coat her. She shot again but unfortunately I couldn't manage a pop myself. Never happened before and I think Lucie was a bit downhearted. When I got back to the car I found out what it was, I had drunk lots before the meet, but didn't need to go to the toilet so didn't. I was busting when I got out and I think this might explain it. It has stopped me in the past in civvie life, so it's possible. Regardless I had an amazing time and am glad I finally got to sample Lucie's famed charm.

I would have been really gutted I couldn't cum in a meet before, but I had such a great time it didn't detract for me. That's how good it was. She's a cracker and one very much worth waiting for.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 04:24:04 pm by chipsdigme »

Offline HailWood

Seems like you had a good time, Chips. Worth the wait  :thumbsup:

I have to admit, Lucie is one of my favourite lasses and a regular. Glad you enjoyed her too.

Offline NervousJ

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
I was hoping to put her and a couple of the other young Mansfield girls on the list of places to visit next, noticed Chelsea doesn’t do owo, now noticed Lucie also doesn’t list owo but the review here does?

If anyone can conform its included would be really helpful, ta

Offline NervousJ

Yes mate, Lucie and Riley both do owo....

Review to follow of Riley...

Offline HailWood

Yes mate, Lucie and Riley both do owo....

Review to follow of Riley...

Finally you have visited Riley and her magnificent assets. I’m shocked that it has taken so long!!

Offline NervousJ

I know mate.  :D

Il do a review later...

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
My eyes must be playing tricks I’m sure owo wasn’t listed, I see it now  :lol: :lol:
This is what too much wanking does  :D

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Hi Lucie  :D :lol: :D

Gimme a couple of days to recharge and I’ll get the ice cream van heading north up that there Mansfield  :lol: :D

Offline NervousJ

Gimme a couple of days to recharge and I’ll get the ice cream van heading north up that there Mansfield  :lol: :D

Hahaha, yessssss the ice cream van is back!!! :D

Offline chipsdigme

Another cracking time with Lucie. Seem the gel well with this girl, but I think you would be hard pressed not to gel with her as is such her style. Makes you feel like a king for the time you are with her and nothing is a problem.  Highlight was getting her to squirt on me as I fucked her, with the help of the wand. That's an experience I tell you! 10/10.

Online Mutinyonthecounty

I saw her at mine on Friday morning. Quite a nice session it was. I got her to twerk her arse on me cock. That soon had the desired result. I then asked her if she fancied singing a song whilst I played guitar - she chose to sing the Lewis Capaldi song Someone You Love - I looked up the chords and after a couple of practices she was able to sing the whole song. She’s got a decent voice I reckon. We then did Handwritten by Gaslight Anthem and Yesterday Tomorrow Today by Stereophonics. She had to leave after that.

Offline chandlerhandler

I saw her at mine on Friday morning. Quite a nice session it was. I got her to twerk her arse on me cock. That soon had the desired result. I then asked her if she fancied singing a song whilst I played guitar - she chose to sing the Lewis Capaldi song Someone You Love - I looked up the chords and after a couple of practices she was able to sing the whole song. She’s got a decent voice I reckon. We then did Handwritten by Gaslight Anthem and Yesterday Tomorrow Today by Stereophonics. She had to leave after that.

is there no end to that girls talents?

For you to describe a session with Lucie as 'quite nice' sounds like quite a departure from your usual debauchery of poppers etc.., usually she's pissed on you in the bath whilst wearing your Mrs's underwear, although you may describe that as quite nice. Must see her again soon, it's been quite a while.

Offline wantkinkyfun

I'm looking forward to my first meet with Lucie next week when I have a duo booked with her and Kylie!

Online Mutinyonthecounty

I'm looking forward to my first meet with Lucie next week when I have a duo booked with her and Kylie!

Get her to sing Someone You Loved or any Amy Winehouse