Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _x_Ana_x_Massage - Anyone tried FS recently?  (Read 1333 times)

Offline TantricDude

Hi,

Lots of reviews about Ana and her massage service in Ilford. She’s recently added full service though. Has anyone tried it whilst she has been in Ilford?

External Link/Members Only

Thanks

TantricDude

Online Iamray21

I've seen her for a full service a few weeks ago. It was great, she did everything I asked and I can't wait to go again.

I wasn't sure about posting a review because I posted one about her massage service and saw something on this site about waiting a year to review the same girl again.

Offline TantricDude

I’d be surprised if there was a rule to wait a year before reviewing the same girl again, especially in a different context as in this case, massage previously and full service this time.

I’d say post the review.

Thanks

TantricDude

Offline lewishamguy

I've seen her for a full service a few weeks ago. It was great, she did everything I asked and I can't wait to go again.

I wasn't sure about posting a review because I posted one about her massage service and saw something on this site about waiting a year to review the same girl again.

You can simply add the full service info to your existing review. It's allowed to add any updates.

Online Iamray21

Added a shorter review to the thread of my original review

Offline sparkus

If she's now offering I will definitely stop by at some point and climb on top!

Offline TantricDude

Yup she’s offering. Not tried myself yet, but will do and follow up with a review

Offline TantricDude

£70 for 30 mins
£110 for 60 mins

Which me thinks is £10 more than typical going rate for Polish ladies in the area, but probably worth the extra given she has a gorgeous pussy!

Offline sparkus

She'd be quality to do up the Harris, it has to be said.

Offline Tedbandy

Is parking ok round there? And i dont mean her hershies highway

Offline TantricDude

Parking meters in the nearby streets.
Traffic wardens patrol regularly too
I think there is a drive at Ana’s property?
Short walk away from Ilford station
Bus stops aplenty nearby too

Offline TantricDude

Parking after 6.30 will be fine