Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: XXX Angela Swinton Gr Manchester  (Read 2654 times)

54 review(s) for XXX-Angela (51 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Kenaldo

XXX Angela

External Link/Members Only

Met with Angela in the last week or so. 30 minutes for £70 of the queens finest.

Well reviewed girl who offers a cracking mix of GFE and PSE with great enthusiasm.

Communication - was nice and easy, a couple of AW emails, time and date sorted, txt followed with address.

Venue - was terraced house in Swinton  not far from Kwit Fit garage. On main road but door opened as I walked up to it so no prying eyes that I could see, I wasn’t bothered anyway. I was able to park safely and easily about 30 yards from the front door just over the road. Place was good for business and we went upstairs to a decent bed and bedroom.

Girl- the girl in the pictures (she’s a well reviewed girl so knew it was going to be), approx size 10, fit and toned, cracking arse and I thought facially very attractive. She had her hair up and so the look was slightly different to her AW pictures especially as I thought she looked much better in the flesh. Later on after the action had taken place she let her hair loose and looked even sexier. Shower offered before and after but I declined.

Action - well as many others have reported on here it just all just went in a blur!

Started off with some brilliant DFK, explored her body, went down on her which I think she enjoyed. More DFK, then she went down on me OWO and took the lot but only after she had rimmed me for ages! More DFK (well you have to be clean and brave in this game) and then on with the rubber.

She rode me upright for a while with more DFK then a little missionary and other positions, she’s a very flexible girl is Angela. I then fingered her to a climax with a digit slipping up her bum. I naturally apologised for a slip of the finger to which she replied ‘well I was hoping you were going to stick your cock up there’?  :yahoo:

It would have been rude not to so up it went as she rode me reverse CG and then she lay back and I fingered her pussy at the same time. She is a cracking fuck.

Getting a little knackered now so I pulled out off came the Johnny and with one of her digits up my bum she wanked me off into her mouth. I shot my load in and around her mouth, check and bed!

Somewhere in amongst all of that was a second go at rimming and a further bout of anal. Just not sure when!

Summary - well reviewed girl on her and what a service she provides. She’s not for the faint hearted but she’s sexy, fit, is a good laugh, gets well into it (without all that shitty ‘fuck me’, ‘I’m cumming’ shite), gives a sloppy BJ and a great fuck. What more is there to Want?

When we finished I was totally fucked and lying there just getting my breath back. She popped out to the bathroom, came back walked over to the bed and started stroking my thigh and then gave me a kiss.

Top, top time and I’ll definitely go back to see her. We chatted about a three sum next time with her mate but I think I’ll have to go into training for that!

« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 12:38:25 pm by Kenaldo »

Offline Kool Keef

Sounds like a cracker that for 70 quid & you got the arse as well which isn't even on her likes list  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 12:43:42 pm by Kool Keef »

Offline samneil15

Sounds like a cracker that for 70 quid & you got the arse as well which isn't even on her likes list  :thumbsup:

FYI KK, she always offers me anal. Find it strange that she never had it on her likes, but that adds to the Value- Great punt but Chloe gives a better BJ but no chance of anal.

Offline Kool Keef

FYI KK, she always offers me anal. Find it strange that she never had it on her likes, but that adds to the Value- Great punt but Chloe gives a better BJ but no chance of anal.

:thumbsup:
Not had the pleasure of either girl yet, think I need to change that pretty soon.

Online Bustydusty

I did check with her about anal before seeing her for the first time but now it’s always available without asking - same with naughty Amy actually (never even asked her for it but she said she prefers it to vaginal) :thumbsup:

Offline Kool Keef

I did check with her about anal before seeing her for the first time but now it’s always available without asking - same with naughty Amy actually (never even asked her for it but she said she prefers it to vaginal) :thumbsup:

Not been Aimy'd yet either, another one I need to get around to seeing soon  :hi:

goldwing1

XXX Angela

Met with Angela in the last week or so. 30 minutes for £70 of the queens finest.

Well reviewed girl who offers a cracking mix of GFE and PSE with great enthusiasm.

Communication - was nice and easy, a couple of AW emails, time and date sorted, txt followed with address.

Venue - was terraced house in Swinton  not far from Kwit Fit garage. On main road but door opened as I walked up to it so no prying eyes that I could see, I wasn’t bothered anyway. I was able to park safely and easily about 30 yards from the front door just over the road. Place was good for business and we went upstairs to a decent bed and bedroom.

Girl- the girl in the pictures (she’s a well reviewed girl so knew it was going to be), approx size 10, fit and toned, cracking arse and I thought facially very attractive. She had her hair up and so the look was slightly different to her AW pictures especially as I thought she looked much better in the flesh. Later on after the action had taken place she let her hair loose and looked even sexier. Shower offered before and after but I declined.

Action - well as many others have reported on here it just all just went in a blur!

Started off with some brilliant DFK, explored her body, went down on her which I think she enjoyed. More DFK, then she went down on me OWO and took the lot but only after she had rimmed me for ages! More DFK (well you have to be clean and brave in this game) and then on with the rubber.

She rode me upright for a while with more DFK then a little missionary and other positions, she’s a very flexible girl is Angela. I then fingered her to a climax with a digit slipping up her bum. I naturally apologised for a slip of the finger to which she replied ‘well I was hoping you were going to stick your cock up there’?  :yahoo:

It would have been rude not to so up it went as she rode me reverse CG and then she lay back and I fingered her pussy at the same time. She is a cracking fuck.

Getting a little knackered now so I pulled out off came the Johnny and with one of her digits up my bum she wanked me off into her mouth. I shot my load in and around her mouth, check and bed!

Somewhere in amongst all of that was a second go at rimming and a further bout of anal. Just not sure when!

Summary - well reviewed girl on her and what a service she provides. She’s not for the faint hearted but she’s sexy, fit, is a good laugh, gets well into it (without all that shitty ‘fuck me’, ‘I’m cumming’ shite), gives a sloppy BJ and a great fuck. What more is there to Want?

When we finished I was totally fucked and lying there just getting my breath back. She popped out to the bathroom, came back walked over to the bed and started stroking my thigh and then gave me a kiss.

Top, top time and I’ll definitely go back to see her. We chatted about a three sum next time with her mate but I think I’ll have to go into training for that!

She works with chloebunny and a girl called lana  - i`ve had 3x3sums with them.
I`ve got a 4 sum planned with all three of them - that will be a review and a half

Offline samneil15

Not been Aimy'd yet either, another one I need to get around to seeing soon  :hi:

Mate once you see Aimy, she will be hard to beat- maybe Sienna but not many others out there for looks and service. I suggest you see her after you've made your way through the "munters" as she will ruin you for average punts.  :lol:

Offline Boates

Mate once you see Aimy, she will be hard to beat- maybe Sienna but not many others out there for looks and service. I suggest you see her after you've made your way through the "munters" as she will ruin you for average punts.  :lol:

It seems Aimy's AW profile no longer exists.  :(

goldwing1

If it doesn`t appear soon, there will be a public inquiry

Online threechilliman

She's still working. If you have her number and have seen her before you're good to go. Sweat off!

Offline Kool Keef

She's still working. If you have her number and have seen her before you're good to go. Sweat off!

Guess I'm fucked then. Or not as the case may be  :cry:

goldwing1

From her Twitter page

"For personal reasons I have taken my Adultwork page down for a while. I'm still working, if you've seen me before and got my number text me.  Its only temporary "