Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Star 90 minute outcall  (Read 2053 times)

19 review(s) for little_star (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline guymids-72

Little star
External Link/Members Only
90 min outcall £200
Manchester hotel

Comms
All great by text and phone call

Appearance
Cute as they come, about 5'3", toned not an once of fat, I'd guess size 6 but not skinny

We met outside the hotel  as the lifts were key carded and made the way up to my room.

Round one comprised of oral both ways FK and and a hand job to finish that had me shoot some on my own face... Its been a while since I let a shot like that go!

Round two started with more FK oral both ways and me rimming her tight little ass and then I rubbered up and slid into her missionary.
Fucked for the next 20 minutes or so in all the standard positions....as she was so small I was able to pick her up up nail her standing up against a wall.

I rarely come from penetration so she finished me off with a superb bj and hj.... I literally saw stars

In all a fantastic way to spend 90 minutes

If my work takes me to Manchester again I wouldn't hesitate to rebook

Offline Prestonlad327

Nice review, i have been looking at her for a while. Is it only light FK, or is DFK on the menu?

Offline bigbilly22

Nice review, i have been looking at her for a while. Is it only light FK, or is DFK on the menu?

Can’t comment on what the OP got but my experiences were full on DFK. She offers an excellent GFE.

I’d pay to just snog her for the hour!

I really need to see her again. Been way too long.

billygreen

Can’t comment on what the OP got but my experiences were full on DFK. She offers an excellent GFE.

I’d pay to just snog her for the hour!

I really need to see her again. Been way too long.

LS is a great kisser in my experiance.Wonderful oral from her and she has a nice sub side.Bum hole or CIM missing tho'.But thinking about seeing her again too

Offline guymids-72

I'd say it was a mix between FK and DFK.... Bloody good though!!