Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Missninarose Bolton  (Read 1742 times)

13 review(s) for Missninarose  (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline Durch69

to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Been awhile since I punted so apologies before if this isn’t up to standard.
Booked for incall 1 hour £130
House nice and clean , safe area of Attherton

looked nice body tanned and fit ,she has that sexy next door neighbour look that we all wish we lived next door to.

Personality, Nina is great to chat to none of that one word answers I actually had a good laugh before and afterwards.

Services as listed
Popped a little blue pill to make sure I didn’t get condom flop 😂 after arrival chat and drink had a shower Nina took me into bedroom, I performed oral on Nina which I think  she enjoyed I had my head between her legs for 20 minutes At one point I had a finger in her bum hole which Nina seems to enjoy.

Bj for me slow deep good enough to make me cum all over her chest, had a breather then on with condom miss posn doggy and cowgirl, then back into doggy for bit of anal with lube nice and tight till I came in the balloon. Shower and chat walked 2 mins if that to my car and realised when looked at clock I had over run by 20 mins ,
 Service 10/10 would I return yes
Next time will be earlier in day much easier for me with not living to far but far enough. 

Apologies if missed anything out

goldwing1

Offers a 2 hour 3 sum £380.
Asked if she would do 1 hour and not heard back

Offline cueball

Shame she doesn't do incalls.... I could be tempted to battle the traffic for this one.

Cheers for the review  :hi:

Offline Prestonlad327

Booked for incall 1 hour £130
House nice and clean , safe area of Attherton

Sounds like she does, its not on her profile though

Agree, she looks good

jonnw16

She says on the 3rd tab "Sorry no longer taking incalls". Presumably a change since the OPs visit.

Offline PussyLover789

Ive seen Nina too, i left her a positive on here, really nice girl  :thumbsup: