Author Topic: Lacey - La Maison Bury  (Read 891 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

No info on here so decided to TOFTT as her pics look phenomenal, wish I hadn't  :cry:

So she has a slightly limited likes list with no CIM or facial but OWO is listed and I can go without CIM if it's a good punt.
What sold it to me is her pics as I was expecting a little stunner with a petite lithe body however LMB are normally way out with their age so I wasn't expecting a 24 year old to begin with, add 5 and your about there.
Never seen her before but when she entered reception I assumed she was someone else as there was basically not much resemblance to the pics, i'm not saying the pics aren't her but they aren't recent  :sarcastic:
OK so she isn't a size 8, i'd say between a 10 and 12 which I can live with but she isn't toned either so way off the expectation conjured up by the pics.

She showed me to the room and asked if I wanted OWO to which I said yes and she then told me the price would be £45, think she was expecting me to dive straight for my wallet which I didn't and she then said OK take a shower and then we can sort it out, i'm already getting a bad feeling about this punt.
She came back in the room as I finished drying and told me to get on the bed then asked if I wanted a massage or to get straight on with it and I opted to get on with it (turns out skipping the massage just gets you finished double quick), she put some shit music on then asked if I minded, should of said yes but went with the flow so as not to create a bad atmosphere.

She came in and kissed me with a bit of tongue at which point i'm thinking this could actually be a good punt then she wanked my cock hard and went down on it for some oral while at the same time opening her legs for me to get easy access.
My hand went down below and rubbed her pussy which was nicely shaved then a finger went inside her for about 5-10 seconds which she didn't object to and then I took it out.
Her OWO was actually good but she only seemed to do it for about 10 seconds then she would wank me really hard to the point I was thinking she was trying to make me come straight away, she also seemed to keep gripping underneath on the flap of skin that connects the shaft to your bell end and it quite hurt.

Anyway I put my hand back down onto her pussy and started to slip my finger back in her at which point she stopped the BJ and told me No Fingers and that she never allowed fingers as it's a hygiene issue however she had previously let me do it without saying anything  :crazy:
She then asked to see my hands / nails which are short and clean but decided to repeat herself a couple more times about no fingers due to hygiene.
OK fine so no fingers, I can live with that but it's the way it was said and then repeated again and again but hey ho i'll settle for some more oral which she did and then gagged despite not being at all deep before commenting about how big my cock was (needs to go to specsavers).

I've had 2 minutes of oral and she says now she wants me to fuck her as i've got such a big cock and it's really turning her on, Bullshit; Bullshit; Bullshit and it's now clear she's only intent on rushing me out the door.
I ask for more oral and get another 30 seconds before she's asking for sex again, clearly this is just a case of getting the job done now and before I know it there's already a condom on my knob but it's not all the way down so I start making sure it's rolled down as far as it will go but she doesn't like me touching it and tells me the condom is OK.

She lies on her back at my request but hasn't put any lube on so I spit a bit onto my hand and rub it on my cock but she reacts badly to this, "Oh no you can't do that it's dirty and unhygienic, that's no good".
She then proceeds to grab a towel and roughly rub my cock to get rid of any traces of saliva, as for the hygiene issues she also has RO on her likes list so not sure how she thinks that works  :wacko:

Anyway I climb on board and start to fuck her which does feel good to be fair but she starts telling me what a big cock i've got again and she's writhing like she's in ecstasy and cumming like never before.
I've only been fucking her for a minute and she starts to thrust herself upwards trying to make me cum however I stop thrusting and concentrate on not cumming so just manage to avoid shooting my load straight away.
I build up a bit of rhythm now and go to kiss her but get an open mouth that's like kissing a sex doll, there's just nothing there so I fuck her for a bit longer before giving up and shooting in the bag.

She then proceeds to wipe herself with a wet wipe (after all she all about hygiene but shame she didn't shower) and told me to stay still as I lay on my back.
I'm thinking she is going to offer me a massage as we still have time left and says "ill get that" referring to the condom which she removes for me using a wet wipe which is a nice touch, until I realised she had run out of wipes so used the same fucking wipe that she'd just wiped her cunt with to take the condom off  :scare: So much for fucking hygiene then  :mad:

I get dressed and she again reminds me of not spitting on the condom due to hygiene, i'm biting my lip as I pay and exit after 15 minutes of a 30 minute punt

Generally I found her a bit strange / scatty and she seemed to switch between having a go about the finger and spit on the condom then she would be nice to make up as she knew she hadn't come across well however the niceness just seemed forced / fake IMO

Needless to say I won't be recommending this one lads  :thumbsdown:

External Link/Members Only

Offline CF

Thanks for that, I was considering a visit next time I was in the area but won't bother now

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,855
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Sounds like a real shitter.
Definitely one to avoid.
Some WGs are so laughably hypocritical, they expect the punter to be clean & hygienic, which I agree with, but don't practice it themselves  :dash:

Offline freeze44

Bad luck BR and sounds a very odd and strange time! Better luck next time.

Offline frankc

Sounds like a nightmare BR, thanks for reviewing Pal... :thumbsup:

Offline Lancastrian1

I saw her in reception area and was thinking of giving her the go next time. Thanks for the review. I will not be seeing her.