Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Legit Agency and Fake Tits  (Read 4964 times)

Offline updownandaround

I've used a few agencies of late while in London. As a rule of thumb it appears that the photos on the girls are a distorted version of what turns up at your door! Are there any London agencies that defy this and post real images?

Also, I'm looking for recommendations for girls with huge fake tits. DD+ only.

Offline barry

Agencies tend to get shouted down a bit on here but here is one I have used, they are legit even if the photos have been shopped. They have many girls with big tits, not sure if they are fake though.

External Link/Members Only

If you want a legit big fake tit girl from AW:

She is legit, even though I think some of her pics are fake. She has EE fake tits and blond hair. She is actually very friendly and fun, pretty but not stunning, good service though - loves dressing in pink. I saw her just the other day and will probably write a review.

Offline firemansam

Are there any London agencies that defy this and post real images?

I've never seen one!

the only websites that i can think of that seem to have untouched photos are acemassage and adultwork

Offline akauya

I've used a few agencies of late while in London. As a rule of thumb it appears that the photos on the girls are a distorted version of what turns up at your door! Are there any London agencies that defy this and post real images?

I think there's more chance England winning the world cup than an agency posting real images

:hi:

Tom5334

Agencies tend to get shouted down a bit on here but here is one I have used, they are legit even if the photos have been shopped. They have many girls with big tits, not sure if they are fake though.

She is legit, even though I think some of her pics are fake. She has EE fake tits and blond hair. She is actually very friendly and fun, pretty but not stunning, good service though - loves dressing in pink. I saw her just the other day and will probably write a review.

Interested in this one, any further details or are you putting a review up? May try and book her for tomorrow.

Offline Urban_G

Are you sure it was her?

Tineye suggests to me B&S...

Offline barry

Are you sure it was her?

Tineye suggests to me B&S...

Yeah I did the Google reverse image thing too and saw the results that came up. I live nearby so thought I would pop in and see if she was real, I would just leave if not. She promised me she looked like that when I spoke to her on the phone.

Whether the pics are real or not I don't know, I suspect she has found pics of someone who looks like her. But she looks just like those pics, that I can promise you.

- And she was actually very good and friendly. She told me she is trying this out to see if she likes it, again don't know if she was telling the truth, but she was certainly keen.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 09:36:21 am by barry »

Offline Urban_G

Cheers barry.

She added a new pic, which I got no hits from tineye with. Do you think this is actually her, no face, but looks like she could be quite hot.
The blue / yellow bra looks like it could be a swedish flag, if it is then probably another fake pic :(

I saw you didn't write a review. What services did she do and how enthusiastic was she?

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 06:41:43 pm by Urban_G »