Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Butterfly - Sawbridgeworth  (Read 1560 times)

2 review(s) for BUTTERFLY XXX  (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Redrighthand

External Link/Members Only

Saw this lady about a week ago.

Comms: all done by text, fairly prompt. 30 mins, 80 notes.

Location: tucked away in the middle of an industrial estate near Sawbridgeworth station. Difficult to park as all the businesses have their own private spaces. When I did eventually did get a place I rang to ask where the Butterfly resides, her maid answered and invited me in but advised I would need to wait 5 minutes. Decided to go in, basically up some steps to the hidey hole.

Maid: think Zelda off of Terrahawks. She welcomed me in and said "don't worry, it's not me". Given a glass of water and led into the 'Green Room'. Now this was why I've gone with a neutral; I had to wait over 20 mins and was about to leave. I don't like waiting and stupidly had missed lunch - all I could think about was food. On leaving Butterfly suddenly appeared out of the toilet and I decided to get on with it.

Girl: it is the girl in the photos but she looks far more 'mumsy' in real life and I would guess at mid-forties. Size 12 is about right, quite tall, blonde, not fat but solid and shapely. She doesn't speak much English but apologized for the delay (I think, it wasn't always easy to understand her). Straight into DFK and started to explore. Nice tits, she seemed to enjoy getting them sucked and slowly I went down on her. Clean and responsive - spent 10 mins giving her succulent pussy the benefit of my tongue. She appeared to orgasm and said something in Polish and then gestured that her legs had gone to jelly (possibly something else, communication wasn't easy). She spent some time licking my nipples and started a decent BJ. After a time I asked for the condom and fucked her in missionary. Didn't last particularly long; probably weak due to lack of food. Cleaned up and off I went. Said goodbye to Zelda on the way out.

If I hadn't been left to wait for 20 minutes and parking wasn't such a nightmare, this review would probably been a positive. Butterfly works one day a week and is friendly enough but I won't be going back.

RRH

Offline Xtro

Cheers for your review./warning  :hi:

Did you manage to get any lunch in the end? 

Offline Redrighthand

Yes, popped into a pub on the way home and had a cheese and pickle sandwich.  Highlight of the day.

RRH

Offline Xtro

Yes, popped into a pub on the way home and had a cheese and pickle sandwich.  Highlight of the day.

RRH

Yea, exactly what I was getting at.   :thumbsup:

Offline Redrighthand

Any local recommendations Xtro? Having sorted the wheat from the chaff in the Herts/Essex border, I'm struggling in the AW world.

Offline Randson

Don't worry.   Herts Essex border is a wasteland!

Offline Xtro

Any local recommendations Xtro? Having sorted the wheat from the chaff in the Herts/Essex border, I'm struggling in the AW world.

Not really....... Just do some research on here and go from there. Good luck.  :thumbsup:

Offline winkywanky

This location is quite close to me, and many years ago I actually visited a WG there...parking-wise, carry on driving past where the stairs are and then turn left just past the Royal Mail office. Plenty of short term parking round the back (you're probably not meant to but I can't see you getting a ticket in 30mins).

Offline Milfman1112

Thinking of a visit to a girl that i rekon works here, any more details on premesis and parking please?

Offline winkywanky

Thinking of a visit to a girl that i rekon works here, any more details on premesis and parking please?

Obvs check when you phone but if it's the same place where I went years ago, come down the hill from the town centre towards the railway station, over the hump-back bridge and then immediately turn right.

Proceed with caution past lots of parked cars for about 50m and it's on your left. You'll see a wooden staircase right at the back of a courtyard with a single door at the top. There used to be a sign saying 'R1' or something actually on the door. There's parking in front of the staircase but it may be full, and for reasons of discretion you may wish to continue driving, past the Royal Mail sorting office and turn immediately left into parking round the back, or there might even be a space along the river which is to your right.

I went a few times years and years ago. She says she has shower facilities, there never used to be any when I went. Like I say, I'm assuming it's the same place, and check with the Madam on the blower.

Offline Xtro

Fucking hell Mr. Wanky, you could put GoogleMaps out of business with such knowledge!   :D

Offline winkywanky

Not a million miles from where I live, and probably visited 5 or 6 times over the years  :hi:.

Offline Milfman1112

Sent message, read but no reply.......thats a no from me then.

Offline winkywanky

Her profile suggests calling on the day she's working (Friday), her green light will be on and her number displayed.

Says something about emailing if you want an outcall, so perhaps she binned it because of that?

Offline Milfman1112

Was a different girl that works from same place, is working today😉