Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Erotic Emms Twickenham. Kinky sub fun.  (Read 7101 times)

42 review(s) for Erotic Emms (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Cum_again

Price £270 for two hours, and worth every single penny for the services received.

Comms.  Excellent.  Meeting agreed on AW and then details thrashed out by email.  On the day she confirmed by text. Very clear very professional.

Location. Hotel near the station.  Had to go up in the lift and she opened the door to the corridor as it was card protected. Shower facilities etc in room.

Looks. As described, an attractive girl next door type. Strawberry blonde hair and a reasonably pretty face. Her body is size 10/12 but it’s all in proportion. No droopy bits but a good arse (more on that in a bit) and a really nice waist. But her tits?  omfg D cups, nice and big.. but these beauties are pert and they point to the sky.  They are an amazing shape too.  Best tits on any girl I’ve ever fucked, no contest.

Personality.  She was a bit nervous at first I think, she’s quite sweet and unassuming, we shred some nice Prosecco and she relaxed and got a bit cheekier.

So let’s get down to business... this is a girl who genuinely likes sub play... and boy was it fun.

She worse a real school uniform on arrival, and the skirt showed her waist off to its best.  I gave her a lolly and some money to have ‘stolen’ to hide on her.  Sir had to search her for the money.  Ems of course denied having the money so had to be searched.  Sir forced her to take her top off and then unbutton her bra.  She protested that it was really inappropriate and I shouldn’t be doing it.  She unfurled her frankly magnificent tits and the tenner dropped out.  Oh dear.   I had to bend her over, pull down her knickers and spank her arse. Harder and harder I spanked her... her arse went bright red.  Then sir tried to force an apology. Ems was quite rude and had her tits spanked as punishment.  I also spat in her face, which is also really a turn on.

Seeing red hand prints on her tits was incredibly erotic.  What was even hornier was that she was told to apologise and it would stop ... she didn’t apologise for some time.  Her tits took quite a slapping and were scarlet.  This girl really really likes to be slapped.
Then she masturbated  on the  bed and squirted everywhere.  To finish her punishment I took her to the shower and pissed all over her, icing by cumming all over her face.

We then showered, and then a bit of switch play. She blindfolded we and tortured my comic and balls.  Nothing heavy but good fun.  Then she fingered my arse getting a record three fingers up there before fucking me with her strap on. 

On with a rain coat and she fucked me until I climaxed again

My first really submissive girl.  I was a bit worried about hurting her by spanking her arse and tits.  I slapped her tits particularly hard.  However, in a break in play before the switch over she said she really really enjoyed it and that she hadn’t done any kinky stuff in ages.  She genuinely enjoyed the play she said.  She may also do face slapping, she almost seemed to be tempting me into it during the role play..  worth asking. 

Anyway, she’s a fucking star and is genuinely sub too. But treat her nicely, she’s an angel ... just one with a filthy depraved mind.  Now I just need her to be near me again and I need an even filthier scenario.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review. Emms is good fun. Squirting is on my list for next time.
However, you might want to reset your calibration: anyone going there expecting size 10/12 might be disappointed. She might be a solid 12 up top but she's pear shaped and her arse is size 14 against most scales I'd wager. I agree, though, her tits are fabulous.

Offline Cum_again

That’s a fair comment.

I didn’t think she was at all fat though.

One of the greatest punts I’ve ever had.  Absuktkey sensational, she’s genuinely very kinky.

Online Colston36

God, she sounds like heaven!

Offline OutForJustice80

How have I never come across this girl before? Thanks for the review

Offline getsbettereverytime

How have I never come across this girl before? Thanks for the review

Because the folks who have had the pleasure may not want to share on here?
Have met her a few times and is one of the absolute best experiences I’ve ever had from AW, she sets a high standard indeed.

Offline OutForJustice80

Have met her a few times and is one of the absolute best experiences I’ve ever had from AW, she sets a high standard indeed.
13 positives and I’ve never read one.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Sorry, I must have missed your review of her.

Offline getsbettereverytime

Sorry, I must have missed your review of her.

Did you not understand what I said ?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Did you not understand what I said ?

Yes, I understood. My sarcasm calling you out as one of those who don't want to share was clearly too subtle. My bad.

Offline OutForJustice80

Yes, I understood. My sarcasm calling you out as one of those who don't want to share was clearly too subtle. My bad.
I don’t think he said that he’d seen her.

Offline winkywanky

I don’t think he said that he’d seen her.

It doesn't really get any clearer than this, does it?

He's met her a few times, and not reviewed.

Offline OutForJustice80

It doesn't really get any clearer than this, does it?

He's met her a few times, and not reviewed.
Hahaha ha.

Good grief. I don’t know how that happened, seems I basically read the first line of the post and went to lunch.

Offline winkywanky

Offline JonasG

She's been on my HL for ages but I've never seen her.

I should really. Sounds good.

Offline guymids-72

Great review mate.....I'm down in London for work at the end of the month and have just booked a 90 minute meeting....

Offline thunder

Thanks for the review, very tempted to meet her
Two questions pls
How would you compare her looks vs Miss KDD?.she looks very attractive in her photos and much more so than Kdd Imho
And is she as naughty as kdd? From your review it looks like it..
Thanks

Offline winkywanky

I would say she is no more facially attractive than MissKDD...about the same (eye of the beholder as ever, of course).

Bodywise I'd say MissKDD is slightly plumper, with the emphasis on slightly. She goes in in the right places, the outy bits are slightly more outy. Been some debate on here about MissKDD, I found her attractive both physically and facially.

Offline dudelove

Sounds amazing. Anyone managed to do face slapping with her? That's something I've always wanted to do but never met someone willing. (I know I'm a newbie here, but am trying to get my posts up so I can start reviewing). I've hear AbbySubmissive does it, but not seen her. Yet.

Offline OutForJustice80

Sounds amazing. Anyone managed to do face slapping with her? That's something I've always wanted to do but never met someone willing. (I know I'm a newbie here, but am trying to get my posts up so I can start reviewing). I've hear AbbySubmissive does it, but not seen her. Yet.
The blueberry girl can take a slapping.

Offline Waterhouse

I just don't get why any bloke would want to slap a girl in the face or anywhere other than on her bum if she liked it.  It's beyond me.  :unknown:

« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 04:38:22 pm by Waterhouse »

Offline OutForJustice80

I just don't get why any bloke would want to slap a girl in the face or anywhere other than on her bum if she liked it.  It's beyond me.  :unknown:
Sometimes it’s fun for both parties. I don’t get watersports. Each to their own.  :unknown:

Offline dudelove

The blueberry girl can take a slapping.
Fantastic - thanks. Will check her out next month, and review when I do.