Author Topic: Prisca - Ardwick Manchester  (Read 3200 times)

Offline unplayable

I've seen Prisca several times before but had been a year or more since my last visit. 

Venue: much to be desired as mentioned in other threads. No loo or washing facilities.
Made sure to be her first booking of the morning though for a few reasons mentioned later.
Lady: Not much as changed.  Great tits/arse on her, woudnt say BBW but deffo a larger woman.  Pleasant as always.
Cost: £40 for an hour (only ended up being 40mins, as i had popped...job done.
Link - External Link/Members Only

Turned down 4 hands...so just me and prisca.  Told her i wanted fingering like last time, she said fine.

Massage starts me on my front...all good.  She's in thong as requested and bra.  Plenty of reach unders, at one time im on all 4's getting milked from behind.  She's great at this. 15mins later it is time to turn around she says.
But i have other thoughts, so i turn around and  i start to lick her nipples, she loves this.  i remove underwear, start fingering her.  She's horny, she is so turned on, and i was turned on just from the massage.
Can i fuck (done this before with her too...), yes she says, condom on and shes bent over the massage table.  Doggy, and then a failed attempt at missionary, back to more doggy.  i was ready to pop but held off.
Condom off, lie on my back, massage continues.  Then OW, then she wanks me off as i finger her and i pop at same time.

She really enjoyed the sex.  Just be careful though, oil and condoms not a good combination for obvious reasons.  (Wipe oil away .before applying rubber!)

« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 11:39:26 am by unplayable »


Offline wearegreat

Prisca has always told me that she enjoys having her fanny licked by a man. So as soon as I am through the door I pull her g-string off,sit her on the couch and lick her cunt and nibble her clitty for about 10 minutes. After that she will do virtually anything I ask of her.
She always let's me fuck her,and then I get on the massage table to finish off with a massage

I know some guys on here find the lack of washing facilities to be off putting, but I have never had any problems whatsoever with her hygiene. She always smells clean and fresh to me,including her lovely shaven fanny.
Where else can you spend an hour with a lovely friendly lady,and get to give her a good fucking for £40.
She is excellent VFM.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 12:19:54 pm by wearegreat »
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - James, James021, Londontiger, wearegreat
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,855
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
I'm interested in this one, not usually my type of service though.
How old is she would you say?
And I know it's subjective but is she attractive, what's her body like?
Thanks.
£40 does indeed sound gvfm

Offline wearegreat

I'm interested in this one, not usually my type of service though.
How old is she would you say?
And I know it's subjective but is she attractive, what's her body like?
Thanks.
£40 does indeed sound gvfm
One of her previous reviews mentions her being 50,so I would think she is 51/52 now.
She is a black African lady,who has also lived in France for a good number of years. She is definitely not a slim petite lady but she is not huge either . Probably a size 16/18  with a mummy tummy. Facially I find her attractive but she is not a stunner.
Also she will not have full sex until she has seen you a couple of times
She also has a friend who does 4 handed massage with her for an all in total of £80 per hour.
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - James, James021, Londontiger, wearegreat
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,855
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198

Offline wearegreat



Thanks, I like black women, might risk it for a biscuit  :thumbsup:
She is very well reviewed on here. I think the only neutral she got was because of the lack of toilet/washing facilities.
She has certainly changed my opinion of black women.
I was never really into them previously but I think Prisca and her friends are great .
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - James, James021, Londontiger, wearegreat
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,855
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
She is very well reviewed on here. I think the only neutral she got was because of the lack of toilet/washing facilities.
She has certainly changed my opinion of black women.
I was never really into them previously but I think Prisca and her friends are great .

I know what you mean about black WGs,  only seen a handful because it's generally not a great service as opposed to mixed WGs who in general I prefer & give a better service imo

Offline unplayable

I'm interested in this one, not usually my type of service though.
How old is she would you say?
And I know it's subjective but is she attractive, what's her body like?
Thanks.
£40 does indeed sound gvfm

IMO she is a 6/10, facially i am not attracted to her but she isnt ugly. aged about late 40's (read somewhere she told punter she recently turned 50 although looks in her mid 40s)
Body, nice big-ish arse and tits.  Larger woman for sure.

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,855
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
IMO she is a 6/10, facially i am not attracted to her but she isnt ugly. aged about late 40's (read somewhere she told punter she recently turned 50 although looks in her mid 40s)
Body, nice big-ish arse and tits.  Larger woman for sure.

 :thumbsup:
Probably one for the back burner then

Offline Sardarji

Was tempted reading this but 50 years is a bit old for me, I read somewhere she has a younger helper? Anyone have any idea about her age and is she black or mixed? Cheers

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
Was tempted reading this but 50 years is a bit old for me, I read somewhere she has a younger helper? Anyone have any idea about her age and is she black or mixed? Cheers

More info in the recent review below:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=247467.msg2528868#msg2528868


Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26

Offline rickysausage

Anyone who has not visited a few points

She does give a good massage for the money .
She Is over 50 .
You may bump Into the next client at the door .
Hygiene can consist of washing herself over the waste bin with a bottle of water .
You have to speak to security on a weekend to gain access to the unit .
Unit Is very small and on a hot day not comfy .
Would I go again ....Maybe !!

goldwing1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Shame there`s no images of her.
Might offer excellent value for money services, but if she looks like a pig licking piss off a nettle or chewing a wasp - it isn`t going to work, well, not for me anyway.

Offline unplayable

Anyone who has not visited a few points

She does give a good massage for the money .
She Is over 50 .
You may bump Into the next client at the door .
Hygiene can consist of washing herself over the waste bin with a bottle of water .
You have to speak to security on a weekend to gain access to the unit .
Unit Is very small and on a hot day not comfy .
Would I go again ....Maybe !!

Incorrect - i have visited her on weekends without the gate issue.
This is more a time thing, ask her, i think after 7 gate goes down (may be earlier in winter when its darker by 4/5pm)

Offline Bustydusty

Incorrect - i have visited her on weekends without the gate issue.
This is more a time thing, ask her, i think after 7 gate goes down (may be earlier in winter when its darker by 4/5pm)

Yes I’ve been a few times at weekend with no problems - generally her first booking so haven’t worried about hygiene
If I was there later in the day it’s an issue especially for the ones who’ve apparently had full sex there or ro - not interested in that myself tho
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 01:28:05 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline rickysausage

Must only be me they lock the gates on  :(....I'm always unlucky  :lol:

Offline nanga247

Press the buzzer and they let you in no questions asked.

Offline Sunny

Does she do any french kissing?

Offline wearegreat

Does she do any french kissing?
No chance of any FK with Prisca. Maybe a peck on the lips if you are lucky.
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - James, James021, Londontiger, wearegreat
Banned by: CoolTiger