Author Topic: Leah @ Sheridans (plus receptionist)  (Read 2519 times)

nilbymouth

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Date 07/06/19

Place : Sheridans . TBH the place is fit for purpose and clean.

The lady : Leah, skinny pretty 20 something, dressed in a corset, stocking and fancy bra. Nice

Cost 50 quid

Details:
I'd planned a 100 quid punt, but failed to organise anything on AW , with the combination of radio silence, girls schedules and other faff. How does anyone get a punt on there ???

Sheridans and to a lesser extent roses retreat are solid oppertunities for the last minute punt. I fancied a 2 girl, with maybe a bit of lesbian action, knowing that at least Megan was up for it , I set off to Sheridans.

Arrived, but Megan was busy, and Leah was free, so booked in for a 1/2 hour, mentioned to the receptionist I was hoping for a duo and she said she'd pop in and get her (massive) tits out for a tenner. who could say no ?

popped into the room , kit off and Leah comes in , looking good, quick kiss and shes on her knees with my cock in her mouth !
Receptionist comes in after 5 mins and get those huge melons in my face !!! 
She then says its ages since she sucked a cock, and they swap over !!!
After 10 mins they swap back, and the doors ajar, Megan walks past , I give her the thumbs up (mouth full of nipple) and she comes in and gets her tits out for me as well ... 

After 10-15 mins of this I blew my load in Leah mouth , (who swallowed for free ) grinned and helped me clean up. Leah also made me a cuppa while I got my breath back in reception .

Fucking ace punt


goldwing1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Date 07/06/19

Place : Sheridans . TBH the place is fit for purpose and clean.

The lady : Leah, skinny pretty 20 something, dressed in a corset, stocking and fancy bra. Nice

Cost 50 quid

Details:
I'd planned a 100 quid punt, but failed to organise anything on AW , with the combination of radio silence, girls schedules and other faff. How does anyone get a punt on there ???

Sheridans and to a lesser extent roses retreat are solid oppertunities for the last minute punt. I fancied a 2 girl, with maybe a bit of lesbian action, knowing that at least Megan was up for it , I set off to Sheridans.

Arrived, but Megan was busy, and Leah was free, so booked in for a 1/2 hour, mentioned to the receptionist I was hoping for a duo and she said she'd pop in and get her (massive) tits out for a tenner. who could say no ?

popped into the room , kit off and Leah comes in , looking good, quick kiss and shes on her knees with my cock in her mouth !
Receptionist comes in after 5 mins and get those huge melons in my face !!! 
She then says its ages since she sucked a cock, and they swap over !!!
After 10 mins they swap back, and the doors ajar, Megan walks past , I give her the thumbs up (mouth full of nipple) and she comes in and gets her tits out for me as well ... 

After 10-15 mins of this I blew my load in Leah mouth , (who swallowed for free ) grinned and helped me clean up. Leah also made me a cuppa while I got my breath back in reception .

Fucking ace punt

Couple of times with me and other punters on here - sometimes towards the end of your session, the other girls will come into the room and watch, an unexpected bonus.
If that sort of thing floats your boat, i`m sure they will do it for free if you ask beforehand.

Offline wearegreat

Date 07/06/19

Place : Sheridans . TBH the place is fit for purpose and clean.

The lady : Leah, skinny pretty 20 something, dressed in a corset, stocking and fancy bra. Nice

Cost 50 quid

Details:
I'd planned a 100 quid punt, but failed to organise anything on AW , with the combination of radio silence, girls schedules and other faff. How does anyone get a punt on there ???

Sheridans and to a lesser extent roses retreat are solid oppertunities for the last minute punt. I fancied a 2 girl, with maybe a bit of lesbian action, knowing that at least Megan was up for it , I set off to Sheridans.

Arrived, but Megan was busy, and Leah was free, so booked in for a 1/2 hour, mentioned to the receptionist I was hoping for a duo and she said she'd pop in and get her (massive) tits out for a tenner. who could say no ?

popped into the room , kit off and Leah comes in , looking good, quick kiss and shes on her knees with my cock in her mouth !
Receptionist comes in after 5 mins and get those huge melons in my face !!! 
She then says its ages since she sucked a cock, and they swap over !!!
After 10 mins they swap back, and the doors ajar, Megan walks past , I give her the thumbs up (mouth full of nipple) and she comes in and gets her tits out for me as well ... 

After 10-15 mins of this I blew my load in Leah mouth , (who swallowed for free ) grinned and helped me clean up. Leah also made me a cuppa while I got my breath back in reception .

Fucking ace punt
In the words of Rod the Mod-" Some guys have all the luck."
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - James, James021, Londontiger, wearegreat
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline george r


nilbymouth

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
sounds great for 50 quid  :thumbsup:

Yeah got in before 12 so I guess the girls were bored ...

Offline Lancastrian1

Who was the receptionist? Jordan?

nilbymouth

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I think so, massive boobs, and dark hair?

Offline Lancastrian1