Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sapio Vee - Fulham Broadway  (Read 2516 times)

33 review(s) for Mindful V (27 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Moby Dick]

Online pythago

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £100 for 1 hour

Communication: Made the booking through AW emails and text. Emailed a few days before asking to see her an evening during the week. She confirmed the booking days before.

The meet: I knew this would be a vanilla punt. Everybody says that here. And that is what I usually go for. I just like it slowly.

When I met her I thought, wow, I am a lucky guy today.
Nice body, although breasts not especially my type. Got showered and we started with kissing. All good so far.
After a few minutes we moved to the bed to continue kissing and touching.

This is where it started to go wrong. She started with all the wrong noises. False moaning, although I didn't touch her much. Just a bit, but she pretended to get much excited. Then she complained about the touching of her breasts, they were "too sensible".
Then I was too heavy on her, although I didn't put my weight on her. For some reason we didn't connect.
And all my excitement was gone. No hard one anymore. Her only encouragement was starting with false moaning again.
All arousal gone, no chance to get anything going anymore.

Now she started talking. A bit of psycho therapy. Too much too repeat. If this had happened before? What I would do in such a case. She talked her way through the remaining time. I didn't want to offend her. But also felt completely betrayed.

Would I see her again? 0%
I like vanilla, but this wasn't worth the penny
 :manhater:
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 11:37:53 pm by pythago »

Online pythago

Sorry, submitted too early. Negative, not positive as stated wrongly before.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 11:39:06 pm by pythago »

niftyfiftydave

Fooking hell, done the application form and passed muster then you leave this lol,

Offline Jerk Chicken

Hey OP sorry to hear of your shit punt. So you didn't even get to fuck her by the sounds of it. It must have been clear to her you was unhappy so you should have politely said something and see what happens. I am seeing her again next week. I hope the experience is as good as my first punt.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online last_days_of_logan

this girl is a train wreck for a lot of people

whats up JC, what up 50...

Offline tergil

I fucked this lady a few years ago but her tits were not "too sensible" then  :lol:
Sorry to hear it was not good for you

Offline Jerk Chicken

this girl is a train wreck for a lot of people

whats up JC, what up 50...

Hey 18 positives out of 22 is a bit  harsh to say she is a train wreck for many people. As I said in my review I have yet to come across a better GFE punt from an unjaded pro for 100 queens heads. Mega clean too!
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services

Online last_days_of_logan

Hey 18 positives out of 22 is a bit  harsh to say she is a train wreck for many people. As I said in my review I have yet to come across a better GFE punt from an unjaded pro for 100 queens heads. Mega clean too!

Apologies

i should have said "potentially" a train wreck for many.

you are right though...the stats for positives vs negatives speak for themselves. She does seem like a decent provider...when she wants to be i guess is the caveat

Offline hugeload

It's the gfe.  But the type of gfe that makes you punt.  I felt like I paid to make her happy. Wasn't the worst punt. A few years ago now.

Offline 385North

Punted her a while back and scored it a neutral, I think. Did she direct you to the shower before you'd even made it through the door? And what's with all the flannel on her AW page about it being 'The most hidden and controversial profile on AW'?   

Offline Jerk Chicken

As can be seen from this thread I have seen her twice over the last couple of months and both been strong positive. Excellent value @ 100.