Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: NORTH LONDON x Yvett x  (Read 2100 times)

39 review(s) for x Yvett x (35 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Rook_ee

WOW...WOW...WOW.... been twice and she does not disappoint...
Stunning Friendly Beautiful next door girl...
She's defo in my favourite and speed dial choice...

The location is just 10 min walk from wood green station so it's ideal because parking round here its just stupid.
She lives in a block of flats, they look like council so plenty of kids running around... but the flat is nice & clean, and her room is very tidy and private.
She welcomes you always with a big smile that makes you melt and think... are you really a pro??? sure your not the gorgeous neighbour i can finally Fuck!!!  :dash: :scare: :dash: :dash:

So once in she's always in sexy lingerie and boy she has a body, she works hard for it i bet cos its so well taken care of.
Once the cash is sorted, i did 30min at £70 the first time than 30min £80 for owo... defo have to try the cock worship she told me it's amazing at £110... so once the cash is done u get to touch the goods and kiss and all the good stuff that cums with it...

Theres a shower and she wants you clean so guys do everyone a favour...be humans and wash and wash again!!! she told me some stories!!!!  :scare: :scare: :scare:

qualities...well you see them and daaaaaam!!!

Arse 10/10
boobs 7/10 .... ( for me cos they are small for my standards but super soft not saggy and lovely nipples to suck on!!! )
body 9/10 flat belly tight abs long neck soft hair and...
Mouth 9/10 oh my good... i was happy with the condom but once it came off...boy oh boy... soft delicate tongue that wraps your goods in a magical way and none of the nuts are spared!!! I could honestly just have half hour of licking from her and be happy!!!! Not sure she deep throats i'm not big 6 inc long by 5 inc girth and she never got to the end...so you work out what can u do with her...  :blush:

than once that ecstasy is gone... i had to say thanks some how so... we ended up in a 69, and she has amazing lips even down below, sweet honey taste and ... she loves it...

ok .. fun over lets get down to busiess... she asks "how you wanna take me...?" and she looks at you with those baby ayes...  :wacko: turn around i say...she goes down doggy and boooom.... what a view  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: the world opens like a book!!! shes tight and good and wet and...heaven .. i must have pounded 10 min and boom had to gt in the moment of  :angelgirl: :angelgirl: :angelgirl:

What a girl... i mean look!!!!!  :coolgirl: :coolgirl:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline MLawro93

Thanks for the review. Can't remember the last time I read such a fluffy review.  :lol:

niftyfiftydave

Thanks for the review. Can't remember the last time I read such a fluffy review.  :lol:

Lol, but he might be onto something, even most of the 90 aw feedbacks look to be from genuine punters, if only she took it up the ass lol.

Offline Wozel

Lol, but he might be onto something, even most of the 90 aw feedbacks look to be from genuine punters, if only she took it up the ass lol.

+1

I totally agree, I would love to fuck that ass.

Offline king tarzan

In a short black dress and high heels all done up
LOOKS ABSOLUTELY TOP DRAWER STUNNING..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Global_Punter

Good review, how would your rate her on the scale.

Her pictures haven't given me all the angles I need to make a decision.

Vote now !  :hi:

« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 10:07:42 am by Global_Punter »

Offline king tarzan

B
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Global_Punter

B

Danke  :hi: