Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Herbal Clinic Cricklewood  (Read 761 times)

Offline finnzane

As suffering from a sore back and this being close to where I was going to be thought I'd pop in. Attractive Chinese lady on m the reception probably mid 40's ({unfortunately she does not offer herself as an option) good MILF type. I was after an hour massage and it was £45 for Swedish and £65 for deep tissue.  I asked for a combination of both she said £50. Shown two girls both are not good looking or with decent figures. Said to receptionist to choose.

The brunette was chosen for me. Didn't catch name but she said she was Italian from Roma but spoke little English. Told to strip off the massage was actually quite good and she is non-stop with quite firm pressure for the whole hour. No CC swipes or anything sensual. This was not made any better by the room being at the front of the shop to the side to the extent that you can hear the whole street, and they sound lie they are in the room with you. To add to this they are renovating the place so any sensual chilling out experience was drowned out by the drilling and hammering of a hammer!

After about 45 minutes offered extras. £20 for topless and HR £40 for body to body and HR. A combination of her looks and the construction/street sounds made me for once think with my brain and  I declined the offer. Asked if I wanted to have the front of my legs massaged and said yes so flipped over. No towel the whole time and still no accidental touches. She missed a trick as if there had of been I may have changed my mind.

With the hour up no offer of a shower and had to use the towel to get any extra oil off.

Would I go again, maybe. The massage was ok and a more attractive girl would help. Would only go once building works done and would never go in front room.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bob Suruncle

Thanks finzanne. Looks like the work I mentioned in my last post is still going on although the receptionist did tell me that the work stopped at 11am before the shop opened. Obviously not! I agree it’s hardly a relaxing environment and I assume you could come face to face with the builders. Not good! I am going to wait until the building works have finished until I visit again. Good shout.