Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM / Sensual Massage in Dundee/Angus/Perth/Tayside.  (Read 2406 times)

Offline Gazza006

Following on to the Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen massage threads, thought Dundee was due one to keep everyone that enjoys a rub, up to date, and hopefully a heads-up, warning etc.
Recently found I’m enjoying a massage with HE much more these days, as I’m getting on a bit now.
Try to visit a place once a week, sometimes once every 2 weeks, depending on cash.
What I have found is the girls pop up multiple adverts occasionally, and I find myself with a girl I probably wouldn't has chosen to return to. 
I’ll do a review for everyone I’ve visited, as there aren’t many at all in the Dundee area sadly. 
So any helpful comments welcome. 
I’ve popped a few reviews from the area up.  These will increase from now on to try to avoid the dodgy ones.
Apparently a shop has opened up in the centre.  A rare thing.  I’m gonna pop down today to get the ball rolling.  Couple of reviews from me below.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Have visited this lady 3 times now.

Comms are always excellent via texting.  English good.  Pictures are of her.  Add 10 years to age, but as with most Thai, does look good for, say, 37.  Very polite woman. Tiny.

Location fine.  Usual close, 1 up, Stobswell area, easy to find.  Plenty free parking in street.  Massage table.  Flat smells good.  Tidy room.

Very good massage indeed.  Not much in the way of cc swipes etc, focuses on the massage.  Turn over, nice hj finish and she’s ok with touching during finish.

At only £40, happy with my vfm.  Will return.

External Link/Members Only

Definitely not a new girl in Dundee.  Seen her in Lochee, Bell Str, Gellatly Str, now Dens Road.  Rather a new advert every time. Around 26/32, fairly nice looking and a little tubby, but not fat.
Very pleasant girl though.  Quiet.
Get the paperwork out and she immediately asks about happy ending.  ‘Yes please’, £30, no, £20, ok, done.
So basically, the massage is fine.  She does everything required to pass the time until turn over.  Then she places herself as far away from you as possible, like, at you feet.  Once again, the ending is slow, sensual and fine.
Overall, she does what she says and nothing exciting or more.  For the price it scratches the itch.
I would not care to return, but I said that the first time.  She has plenty adverts, probably doesn’t know her own name now, she’s told me so many different ones.  She just laughs about that, as last time I said, “oh, it’s you again.  What’s your name today?”  She laughs.

Saw this new advert on Gumtree and Viva Street today.  Thought I’d give someone new, a try. 
Coms perfect, directions perfect, all by text.  Hilltown area.
I’ll keep this review very brief as it’s more of a ‘heads-up’.
The lady is Thai. Around 40. English is ok.  It’s her first day working today.
She is totally legit, hence her £20/£35 price.  She was a massage teacher in Thailand.  Staying here now as married.  She even says a little prayer before she starts.
If you are looking for a proper massage, she’s spent most of her life in Thailand doing that.  She heals you, un-knots you and you go bouncing out of her house all refreshed and loose, but the sacs are not getting emptied.  You keep your undies on.  She does work over the time too.(extra 15mins)
Recommended if you or your wife likes a massage, or you actually have a problem, as the price is great, but most reading this group aren’t here for that, so keep hunting the good hunt.
So basically this is a head-up not to bother wasting a call.
G

External Link/Members Only