Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Midori - Leeds (outcall LS1)  (Read 1371 times)

44 review(s) for Midori Leeds (41 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Billy no mates]

Offline Billy no mates

External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only

Venue Hotel in LS1 postcode
Price £130/60mins
Comms AW mail, texts and a call
Services Protected Sex, FK, cuddling GFE, touchi, groping.
Girl Kayley has a pretty face 8/10, She is a BBW size 18 girl, plenty of full body pics on her profile and UKE, Age seems accurate at late 20's, Very clean all over, Super soft skin, lovely clean white teeth. Shoulder length pale brown hair (mousey colour?). Superb warm smile and demeanour. Would make the most nervous of men feel relaxed.

Event I wanted something a little different so I booked Kayley for 60 minutes kissing and cuddling in the bed. No sexy underwear as per my request, just naked kissing, cuddling under the duvet. This led to protected sex in mish and spoons. Lots of chat during the event (led by me not her, it wasnt a 'tactic'), I was looking for a 'coupley' feel to the session. Once finished and a clean up, we started chatting, Kayley had brought some cakes for us to enjoy, which in the end we didnt eat. We just started to chat in bed with a cuppa. This went on for around an hour, after already having the hour of kissing/sex. When considering she arrived early we had probably spent 2hrs 15 mins together.
This punt was nothing like my usual 'daddys girl' spanking and watersports energetic punts, but it was all the better for it. It literally was just what the doctor ordered, something different to freshen up my slight jaded feelings with punting. I literally had one of my most memorable punts. From reading other reviews of Kayley, I know she can offer a far more varied service, but she exceeded my expectations for a lazy loving gentle GFE type of punt.

Positives Warm, gentle personality and nature. Listened to what I had asked for and followed through with promised services. Pretty face.
Negative Little bit of fake moaning, which seemed out of place, during our combined sexytime with chat session. Unless of course I am as awesome in bed as she made out (definetly not)

Offline Midori

• Service Provider
Have a bit more faith in yourself   ;).

I am naturally quite noisy and if something's working for me, it's working for me  :D.

Offline Romeo Sensini

Have a bit more faith in yourself   ;).

I am naturally quite noisy and if something's working for me, it's working for me  :D.

Everyone should get an hour with you on the NHS!

(Meant sincerely btw)

Offline HailWood

Nice one Billy (and Midori). Sometimes this sort of session is a lovely contrast to the full on activity described in many.  :hi:

Offline Foxtail17

External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only

Venue Hotel in LS1 postcode
Price £130/60mins
Comms AW mail, texts and a call
Services Protected Sex, FK, cuddling GFE, touchi, groping.
Girl Kayley has a pretty face 8/10, She is a BBW size 18 girl, plenty of full body pics on her profile and UKE, Age seems accurate at late 20's, Very clean all over, Super soft skin, lovely clean white teeth. Shoulder length pale brown hair (mousey colour?). Superb warm smile and demeanour. Would make the most nervous of men feel relaxed.

Event I wanted something a little different so I booked Kayley for 60 minutes kissing and cuddling in the bed. No sexy underwear as per my request, just naked kissing, cuddling under the duvet. This led to protected sex in mish and spoons. Lots of chat during the event (led by me not her, it wasnt a 'tactic'), I was looking for a 'coupley' feel to the session. Once finished and a clean up, we started chatting, Kayley had brought some cakes for us to enjoy, which in the end we didnt eat. We just started to chat in bed with a cuppa. This went on for around an hour, after already having the hour of kissing/sex. When considering she arrived early we had probably spent 2hrs 15 mins together.
This punt was nothing like my usual 'daddys girl' spanking and watersports energetic punts, but it was all the better for it. It literally was just what the doctor ordered, something different to freshen up my slight jaded feelings with punting. I literally had one of my most memorable punts. From reading other reviews of Kayley, I know she can offer a far more varied service, but she exceeded my expectations for a lazy loving gentle GFE type of punt.

Positives Warm, gentle personality and nature. Listened to what I had asked for and followed through with promised services. Pretty face.
Negative Little bit of fake moaning, which seemed out of place, during our combined sexytime with chat session. Unless of course I am as awesome in bed as she made out (definetly not)

Smashing review, sometimes a relaxed session is just the ticket.
Never managed to see this lady but she remains on my HL

Offline stevedave

I just can't believe you didn't eat the cakes  :unknown: :D

Offline Billy no mates

We ate kit kats instead  :D

After having such a fun time, with Midori. I am going to look for one of those dinner/date/sex type bookings next with someone. I’m in Manchester and Bristol soon, and back in Leeds in August, hopefully should be able to find something relaxing and fun.

Thanks for the comments guys.