Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nadiathailand1993 - Wimbledon  (Read 985 times)

6 review(s) for Nadiathailand1993 (0 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Cooljj

External Link/Members Only     External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only    External Link/Members Only

I saw Nadiathailand1993 today. I found her and Tanya20199 on AW website last night, they looked fresh and tasty and I decided to see Nadia mainly because she offers CIM and anal for 90 quid which is a very good price for a young and beautiful asian girl. Good coms and clean room in a flat in wimbledon. She is the girl from her private gallery photos but not from the gallery photos. Her face is ok but the body got nothing to do with the photos. A few more pounds and a bit of a belly, nice pair of tits.  I decided to walk if she refuse to perform cim or anal as per her list. But she agreed, paper work sorted, she walked out and she returned in the room she was like a different person. She asked me to take a shower and she literally walked me to the bathroom and watched me while i was showering. Back in the room ordered me to lay on the bed but i told her to knee before me for a blow job cause thats the way i like it. She looked ate me viciously and very reluctantly obeyed to this. The blow job was very  shallow and quick i had to remind her all the time to slow down. He hates if keep you hand at the back of her head. At some point i told her to put the condom on and i took her on doggy. She does not allow deep penetration and was  talking angry  in Thai looking back at me over her shoulder. I dont know why but kind of turned me on and I told her to get ready for anal. She wanted me to fuck her in the ass on mish probably because she wanted to control how deep to go. Really tight ass and she struggled a bit  till i slide it all the way in to the balls. Man that felt good. It nearly made me come but i remembered that i paid her for cim and told her so. Took the bag off and put it in her mouth but with the first splash she gaged and took him out so I spread it all over her. That was ok with me, i had a good time with her, she didi all i asked her to do but she was not enthusiastic and she was clearly not enjoined the session this will be a neutral.