Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia Honey x - Kingsbury  (Read 1087 times)

4 review(s) for Mia Honey x (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Thecunninglinguist]

Offline Lukie8

External Link/Members Only

£60- 30mins

Saw Mia recently, was in the area and needed to unload. After reading closetoyou review I thought I'd give Mia a go.

Comms-Really good rang and given postcode straight away. Once there I text and was given the door number and instructions after a couple of mins.

Mia- face 5/10, body 6/10 tits 7/10. I didn't find Mia very attractive she looked a lot older than I was expecting. Nice set of tits though.

Punt- I arrived knocked on the door Mia opened it where a small t shirt and a set of jean shorts. Went to the room, nice and clean bed was comfortable enough. Paid up and asked Mia to start with a massage, it was ok with some swipes but I got bored after a while. Turned over and asked Mia for a owo BJ, this is where her talent is. She gave me a nice tit wank and a really good blowjob lots of spit, after a while I cam in her mouth and she took the lot and carried on with the blowjob till every last bit was out. She spat it into a tissue and gave me wet wipes to clean myself up. After that a bit of small talk while I got dressed and left after 25mins.

Bj was Good, but it's a neutral for me, we just didn't click.

Offline 45_james

Is her place close to the Kingsbury tube?

Offline Rusty7

Any news about her?
Profile said she was starting in west London from th 12th, then profile gone  :angry:

I used to see her in Colindale, not bad at all for my tastes (milfy GFE with lots of cuddles and slow OWO in CIM finish.. worth the money).

Cheers
Banned reason: No review's in almost 5 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Rusty7

Any update on that? I can't find her even on vivastreet... that's weird  :(
Banned reason: No review's in almost 5 years
Banned by: Iloveoral