External Link/Members OnlyNot been to the place for years, so thought I'd give it a go today. I used the back entrance, rather than the high street front door. Its tastefully decorated and clean. I got there bang on 11am, hoping to get first dibs. Turned out the 3 girls where were already busy. I sat in the waiting area, with 3 other blokes. Luckily after only 10mins, Paige became free, so I choose her. The room I was in had a shower, which never maintained the right temperature.
I paid £50 for 30mins to the receptionist.
Paige is slim, about 5ft tall, blonde, about early 30s, small boobs, wide hips, with a slight loose belly. She's got a milf next door look to her, with a soft Brummie accent. She's a quiet one, and as I am quiet as well, there were a few awkward silences. She's pleasant and eager enough. After the back massage, I turned over, after some kissing and playing with her tits, I asked for OWO, which was £10 extra. I got her to turn round so I could enjoy the slight for her arse and shaved pussy. Went on to covering him up and her going on top. Her pussy was tight and after a few minutes I shot my load.
I would got back to see her again.