Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: jessica smallsxx - aka - xxsmallteen - Hyde  (Read 2419 times)

27 review(s) for xxsmallteen (15 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]
27 review(s) for jessica smallsxx (15 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5644472) (15 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Eggybread

Old AW profile: External Link/Members Only
Date of meet - June 2018
30 mins - £70 (+£10 for foot worship)
Going to try and get round to these reviews. Apologies because I’m so long overdue.
Seems like her profile has now been removed, but thought I’d better still post the review in case she turns up again.
The next few may not be as detailed as I’d hoped because of how long ago they were but I’ll do my best.
Comms:
As far as I remember she was easy to get hold of and replies were prompt. Had a major balls up with my phone at the time. It was years old and would keep running out of charge instantly, and I got up to Hyde and outside her place and my phone ran out, so I didn’t know how to get in! I was waiting for 10 mins outside and couldn’t get hold of her to find out which door it was. Luckily she was very understanding and patient and actually got dressed and came outside to see if she could find me which she did.
Accommodation:
Flat directly opposite the cemetery as has previously been mentioned. Nice, clean place, rather basic but the action only took place in one room. Room was quite small but she tends to lay on the bed and let you do your thing so you don’t particularly need the extra space.
The Girl:
Gorgeous looking girl, tiny, very young looking blonde, pretty face and a great body. Fake tits which others have mentioned are out of proportion to her frame. On one hand I can see where they’re coming from, but I didn’t think they were anything too ridiculous. If you’re like me and like legs and feet she’s perfect in this regard, the most amazing feet I’ve ever seen :sarcastic:
Nice girl who was very understanding about the whole phone saga, and quite easy to talk to.
The service:
This is where she gets her neutral for me, whilst she wasn’t really standoffish or anything, her service did lack enthusiasm and she was very submissive, but she wasn’t up for everything. No OWO, although she has been known to offer this, even though I know I’m perfectly clean down there, and there was almost no kissing which was a real shame. OW was average - a little toothy I seem to remember, sex was pretty effortless on her part and very limited positions, although she wasn’t really one to try tactics to make me cum early. She was happy to let me worship her feet, but again there was little effort on her part. Came all over her tits. I remember it didn’t last the full half hour, although that could have been down to the fact that we started late.
Overall verdict:
5/10. Was tempted to give a negative but she was quite accommodating all in all, just lacked enthusiasm. Was very understanding when others would have blocked my number and never thought of coming out so credits to her for that. If you just like the idea of a gorgeous girl on the end of your shaft then she might be the one for you, but if like me you value a feeling of a connection or just some sort of effort then I wouldn’t recommend. Haven’t seen her since and can’t imagine I ever will even if she came back on AW.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Profile no longer available.

Offline Pepperami

Her new profile is External Link/Members Only

Haven't seen her but this puts her much lower in the pile now.

Offline Eggybread

Ah didn’t know she already had a new profile, cheers

Heptona69

Really gutted about this girls reviews. I love petite girls with big daft fake tits. She looks perfect
New profile lists OWO and CIM as well but I just know I'll regret seeing her 
 :dash:

Online Bustydusty

Really gutted about this girls reviews. I love petite girls with big daft fake tits. She looks perfect

After reading her reviews there’s no chance I’d see her - never see reluctant kissers anyway but no positives in her last 5
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 09:54:34 am by Bustydusty »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Very doubtful that you will get OWO or CIM even if it's listed

Heptona69

Very doubtful that you will get OWO or CIM even if it's listed
Fact. Shame coz she looks hot

Offline cueball

She's been on the game a good while now has this one. She's been very very average since day one too.

I've never been interested in having a sniff at this one, fit but a waste of money imo.... I need more than a nice arse to leave a punt satisfied.

Cheers for sharing though  :hi:

Offline billybobsmith

Fact. Shame coz she looks hot

That's what probably keeps them coming.  She doesn't really need to provide any real service as men will pay to be with some hotty.

I've considered her but hate fake breasts, and I'm just not willing to throw £120 or so at someone, not matter how attractive, who provides, on average, a very lacklustre service.  My right hand can do the same job for no cost at all ;)

Offline PussyLover789

£10 extra for kissing???  is she for F****** real??  :dash: :dash:

Offline Kool Keef

I'm just not willing to throw £120 or so at someone, not matter how attractive, who provides, on average, a very lacklustre service.  My right hand can do the same job for no cost at all ;)

Agreed  :thumbsup:

Offline jonko

Was thinking of seeing this girl as she has been on my radar for a while too. Contacted her yesterday but she was full, told me to contact her this morning to see what availability she had let, but hell, this review has put me off, can't do without some FK and OWO . And she has it in her likes. It really pisses me off when girls say they do something but don't once you get there. And they often make some excuse like "oh sorry my friend did my profile for me)!.

And does this girl really charge £10 to worship her feet. God that would be so humiliating to pay someone an extra tenner to suck their toes. fuck that!!

Offline smit1234

Is she actually 19? Profile seems to have been been around for a while

Online Bustydusty

Is she actually 19? Profile seems to have been been around for a while

Given that she’s got reviews from 3 years ago I hope not

Offline jonko

OR some people better start deleting those early reviews!!

She looks older than 19 on the pics

Offline smit1234

Only just saw that  :dash:

Seems like her service is dropping off a cliff going off the last 6 reviews

Online Bustydusty

Only just saw that  :dash:

Seems like her service is dropping off a cliff going off the last 6 reviews
Yeah it’s surprising that people can read them reviews and still see her :unknown:

Offline Iceage1

She probably relies on one time customers as can't imagine her having many repeats. I think some try out of curiosity.

Offline robsmith149

I'd be there regularly if she was local to me, looks and body are more important to me than anything else as long as the service is ok, wouldn't pay for any extras though, a pump and dump with a fit burd does me fine most of the time.