Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella - House of Divine 2 - Victoria  (Read 1378 times)

Online WARSZAWA16

External Link/Members Only

£70 - 30 minutes.

Texted a couple of days before to book appointment and received a text back soon after ok'ing and asking me to text and confirm on the day between 10 and 10.30, which I did.

Arrived a couple of minutes before appointed time and was shown into the bathroom. After a few minutes I was shown into the first bedroom on the left and offered a glass of orange juice which I accepted. Got undressed and put money on the little table by the bed. Could then hear the clicking of heels on the floor outside and Ella came in. Ella is described as 27 on HoD's website but I would put her in her early 30's. She is from Spain and said she has been working here for 10 years. She wore a pink one piece and towered over me in her big heels. I found her voice and her speaking tone very sexy (I bet I'll get some flak for saying that!).

Onto the action whereby she held me and we kissed and cuddled for a good 5 minutes as I took the opportunity to grope her body. Her tits were good and just the size I like them. Her bum was a bit bigger than I expected but no big issue there for me. She kicked off her shoes and knelt down to take my cock in her mouth and proceeded to give me a wonderful, skillful blow job. I could feel that I was already on the brink of coming so wanted to slow things down a bit whilst we got on the bed. She took her one piece off and I licked her tits and touched her pussy (not quite fully shaved, suspect she just hadn't shaved it that particular day). She then asked if she could say "hello" to my cock again. I agreed and she proceeded to give me one of the best blow jobs I have ever had. I wanted it to last but after just a few minutes I came in her mouth. She licked me and squeezed every last drop of spunk before showing it to me in her mouth and cleaning me up. She then spat into a tissue and went to the bathroom. As I was getting dressed she returned and gave me more wet kisses and I could tell from that she had just used Listerine. Not off putting though and I just went with it. A little more chatting and I left exactly on 30 minutes (no time issues on this occasion!).

I found Ella to be pleasant and easy to talk to and get along with. She is a good full-on kisser and gives a fantastic blow job. I would see her again, probably for an hour, as I got too carried away with her blow job and thereby missed out on the opportunity to fuck her and for some RO. I would recommend Ella and her expertly delivered blow jobs. I Suspect she would be a good fuck too but I'll have to leave that for another day unfortunately.

Again, I know there has been some debate about the merits of reviewing HoD but this is my account/review of what I found to be a positive experience anyway.

Offline Jonestown

You are very brave Sir, two positive HoD reviews in one day, glad you enjoyed them, just expect to have the toytown stasi going through all your past posts and calling you a tout/cunt/sockpuppet/troll by teatime.

Offline anonymouse72

Top notch and my best ever fuck. Even the most ardent anti-hodite would struggle to be negative about time spent with her.

Offline Testeronni

Ella is described as 27 on HoD's website but I would put her in her early 30's.

She was my first ever punt back in 2010, a blast from the past!
I was a quite nervous, but she quite liked being the more dominant one and in control of the punt.

If I recall, she was around 23 or so then, so your guess for early 30s seem spot on. No idea how they think they can blatantly knock a few years off the age of somebody who has been on their books for so long.

Offline anonymouse72

She was my first ever punt back in 2010, a blast from the past!
I was a quite nervous, but she quite liked being the more dominant one and in control of the punt.

If I recall, she was around 23 or so then, so your guess for early 30s seem spot on. No idea how they think they can blatantly knock a few years off the age of somebody who has been on their books for so long.

She's 29. The big 30 beckons.

Offline bedhedred

I visited her last year or before. It was a fun experience and she had good skills. I don't recall enough to review it but I may make the effort to revisit her.

Online massagepuntingfan

External Link/Members Only

£70 - 30 minutes.

Texted a couple of days before to book appointment and received a text back soon after ok'ing and asking me to text and confirm on the day between 10 and 10.30, which I did.

Arrived a couple of minutes before appointed time and was shown into the bathroom. After a few minutes I was shown into the first bedroom on the left and offered a glass of orange juice which I accepted. Got undressed and put money on the little table by the bed. Could then hear the clicking of heels on the floor outside and Ella came in. Ella is described as 27 on HoD's website but I would put her in her early 30's. She is from Spain and said she has been working here for 10 years. She wore a pink one piece and towered over me in her big heels. I found her voice and her speaking tone very sexy (I bet I'll get some flak for saying that!).

Onto the action whereby she held me and we kissed and cuddled for a good 5 minutes as I took the opportunity to grope her body. Her tits were good and just the size I like them. Her bum was a bit bigger than I expected but no big issue there for me. She kicked off her shoes and knelt down to take my cock in her mouth and proceeded to give me a wonderful, skillful blow job. I could feel that I was already on the brink of coming so wanted to slow things down a bit whilst we got on the bed. She took her one piece off and I licked her tits and touched her pussy (not quite fully shaved, suspect she just hadn't shaved it that particular day). She then asked if she could say "hello" to my cock again. I agreed and she proceeded to give me one of the best blow jobs I have ever had. I wanted it to last but after just a few minutes I came in her mouth. She licked me and squeezed every last drop of spunk before showing it to me in her mouth and cleaning me up. She then spat into a tissue and went to the bathroom. As I was getting dressed she returned and gave me more wet kisses and I could tell from that she had just used Listerine. Not off putting though and I just went with it. A little more chatting and I left exactly on 30 minutes (no time issues on this occasion!).

I found Ella to be pleasant and easy to talk to and get along with. She is a good full-on kisser and gives a fantastic blow job. I would see her again, probably for an hour, as I got too carried away with her blow job and thereby missed out on the opportunity to fuck her and for some RO. I would recommend Ella and her expertly delivered blow jobs. I Suspect she would be a good fuck too but I'll have to leave that for another day unfortunately.

Again, I know there has been some debate about the merits of reviewing HoD but this is my account/review of what I found to be a positive experience anyway.

Thanks for the review. I concur she was an excellent fuck when I saw her about 2 years ago. She seems to love sex and wasn't shy of telling me how to fuck her to make her orgasm, which was an enjoyable experience.

On a separate note, referencing all this recent HOD tout business, it seems relatively clear to me the difference between  a possible HOD tout and a normal reviewer. You have a large cross reference of reviews and a load of posts so would take a brave/foolish man to play tout card. I'm of the mind that reviews are helpful so much obliged.

Offline ampithestud1

Nice one OP. Ella is certainly a great WG with the right attitude, a fit body and just the right level of dirty talk to go with it, so it’s hard to not have a great time with her.

One of the rare ‘old’ timers in HOD that I can recommend.