Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Finchley fakers are back-Here is their latest girl Blonde Pam  (Read 3451 times)

Gre53

I find it absolutely amazing how these scammers keep getting away with it but once again I thought surely it can't happen again but it did :(

External Link/Members Only Blonde Pam works from the same block of flats in Finchley as the other fakes or bait/switch girls. Doesn't speak a word of English of course and when I asked her maid about the AW profile, she said-"We don't use Adultwork"  :) :)

This flat is certainly one to avoid. Can PM the full address on request

Online jesus_jones

Did you actually see her? If it's the girl in the photos, how're they fakers? If you could add more detail I would appreciate it, as I think she looks hot and I can stop by there easily (even though I was messed around by them when trying to book Lucy who used to work there).

Thanks.

Gre53

Did you actually see her? If it's the girl in the photos, how're they fakers? If you could add more detail I would appreciate it, as I think she looks hot and I can stop by there easily (even though I was messed around by them when trying to book Lucy who used to work there).

Thanks.

I didn't stay and she asked the "maid" to come in to talk to me as she spoke no English whatsoever

Offline smiths

I find it absolutely amazing how these scammers keep getting away with it but once again I thought surely it can't happen again but it did :(

External Link/Members Only Blonde Pam works from the same block of flats in Finchley as the other fakes or bait/switch girls. Doesn't speak a word of English of course and when I asked her maid about the AW profile, she said-"We don't use Adultwork"  :) :)

This flat is certainly one to avoid. Can PM the full address on request

If their location is in a large block of flats that are nearer to Tally Ho corner than Finchley Central tube station next to a church there has been scumbags working out of it since at least 2008 when i punted with a lying scumbag their, and posted about it on Pnet at the time.

vorian

If their location is in a large block of flats that are nearer to Tally Ho corner than Finchley Central tube station next to a church there has been scumbags working out of it since at least 2008 when i punted with a lying scumbag their, and posted about it on Pnet at the time.

What did they do smiths, can't really see you falling for a B&S con or anything like that surely you would have told them to fuck off and walked.

Online jesus_jones

I didn't stay and she asked the "maid" to come in to talk to me as she spoke no English whatsoever

Ok thanks. Does she at least look like the photos, and did you manage to confirm any services?

If she looks like the photos and does owo and dfk, I'd certainly give her a go. English-speaking is largely irrelevant to me, I'm not there for a chat about the weather.

vorian

Ok thanks. Does she at least look like the photos, and did you manage to confirm any services?

If she looks like the photos and does owo and dfk, I'd certainly give her a go. English-speaking is largely irrelevant to me, I'm not there for a chat about the weather.

I think from the review and the comments made, B&S operate here,  so it is not the girl in the photos that you will get to punt with. That's the way I read it anyway.

Offline smiths

What did they do smiths, can't really see you falling for a B&S con or anything like that surely you would have told them to fuck off and walked.

No that wasnt a B&S but as soon as the WG got my money after i had confirmed in front of her that she definitely offered kissing and OWO she turned round and said she had bad gums. An excuse i had heard before from a couple of scumbags in Hatfield. I demanded my money back only to be told no chance. Seeing as i wasnt prepared to get violent i walked and informed other punters.

But the same flat was reported as practising B&S a bit later.

vorian

No that wasnt a B&S but as soon as the WG got my money after i had confirmed in front of her that she definitely offered kissing and OWO she turned round and said she had bad gums. An excuse i had heard before from a couple of scumbags in Hatfield. I demanded my money back only to be told no chance. Seeing as i wasnt prepared to get violent i walked and informed other punters.

But the same flat was reported as practising B&S a bit later.

I see so worse than B&S in a way as they planned to con you at different stages. Lowlife scum as you say no doubt everyone who works from there will have the same ethics as a group. Avoid like the plague.

Gre53

I know the place you mean near Tally Ho and it's also on my blacklist :) But this one is just off a road called Nether Street N3. Needless to say the number on the AW page is never actually answered by the girls themselves but even worse than that, the pictures are always fake and they never attempt to hide the fact, once you've arrived there, that it's a scam :)

Gre53

She looked nothing like the photos and when I asked whether I could see the girl on the profile page, she stared at me  with a blank expression, called in the maid who told me in broken English that they don't appear on AW and that I must have got the wrong flat :) This has happened to me now 4 times :) Never again :)

dilettante

She looks very like a Hungarian I had in my HL, then the profile disappeared - thanks for the warning.

masta_p

Morning all
I'm new on here but I've been punting for over 5 years, Gre53 I was trying to send you a PM to find out were this place is so it can be avoided.
I live in the area and to date haven't had any problems around finchley and I would like to keep it that way.
Thanks for the heads up. :thumbsup:

vorian

Morning all
I'm new on here but I've been punting for over 5 years, Gre53 I was trying to send you a PM to find out were this place is so it can be avoided.
I live in the area and to date haven't had any problems around finchley and I would like to keep it that way.

As a new member you won't be able to send/receive PM until you have a certain number of posts, can't remember how many, think it's 20/30 something like that. I think it is to stop touts joining and Spaming members with PM. They would be found out and banned long before getting PM access if they were touts.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 10:27:14 am by vorian »

masta_p

As a new member you won't be able to send/receive PM until you have a certain number of posts, can't remember how many, think it's 20/30 something like that. I think it is to stop touts joining and Spaming members with PM. They would be found out and banned long before getting PM access if they were touts.

Thanks for the info vorian.

Gre53

Morning all

Sorry that you can't PM me but I don't think I am allowed to give the full address here :( I wonder if I am allowed to say it is opposite the tyre place in Nether Street and is an apartment block with a blue lift :) Apologies to the moderator if I have broken the rules but I am doing it for the right reasons-This B & S place in Finchley is to be avoided at all costs

Gre53

Sorry that you can't PM me but I don't think I am allowed to give the full address here :( I wonder if I am allowed to say it is opposite the tyre place in Nether Street and is an apartment block with a blue lift :) Apologies to the moderator if I have broken the rules but I am doing it for the right reasons-This B & S place in Finchley is to be avoided at all costs.
I've PMd you just now so hope you are able to reply to that :)

vorian

Sorry that you can't PM me but I don't think I am allowed to give the full address here :( I wonder if I am allowed to say it is opposite the tyre place in Nether Street and is an apartment block with a blue lift :) Apologies to the moderator if I have broken the rules but I am doing it for the right reasons-This B & S place in Finchley is to be avoided at all costs

This is UKP not prossynet, can't see why you can't put the full address down, after all they are fucking punters over and deserve to be named and shamed. Fuck them.

Gre53

This is UKP not prossynet, can't see why you can't put the full address down, after all they are fucking punters over and deserve to be named and shamed. Fuck them.

Okay then :) It is Flat 47 Norman Court 375 Nether Street London N3 1QQ. Apologies again to the moderator if I have broken the rules but I really do feel so strongly about this place as it has been four wasted visits over the last few months-Every time I naively hoped they couldn't attempt to cheat me again :)

MKDons

And on the 7th floor if its the same flat?
Last time I was there they kicked off on my way out with a neighbour / some Indian /Asian guy!
They're scum!

Offline brushhand811

I think i saw blonde leila there a few weeks ago. Took me ages to find as sat nav sent me in wrong direction, but she helped enormously with getting me there and was a reasonable punt when i eventually got there. She was hungarian and definitely girl in pics.

vorian

I wonder why, MKdons was banned, normally don't care, but he had been a member for a long, long time.  :unknown:

OldAdmin

I wonder why, MKdons was banned, normally don't care, but he had been a member for a long, long time.  :unknown:

Was banned by NIK for being an annoying twat, on maybe 10 different occassions in the past 2 years he sends PMs asking for his account to be deleted, everytime we explain that we don't do that and just to log out and not use the account, yet he still asks again a few months later, and again, and again. He promises how he would never return to post so it would be fine just to delete him, yet he still comes back weeks later to post again. Permanent ban, won't be allowed to return.

vorian

Was banned by NIK for being an annoying twat, on maybe 10 different occassions in the past 2 years he sends PMs asking for his account to be deleted, everytime we explain that we don't do that and just to log out and not use the account, yet he still asks again a few months later, and again, and again. He promises how he would never return to post so it would be fine just to delete him, yet he still comes back weeks later to post again. Permanent ban, won't be allowed to return.

Cheers makes sense,  :hi: