Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bondgirls - Kate  (Read 589 times)

Offline mrfishyfoo

I'm dribbling over here in Yorkshire having spotted this one.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone got any info as I don't fancy charging over to Manchester to podge her to find she's a sack of spuds that does fuck all in the room.

Offline freeze44

Hello Mr ff...sorry not seen her but probs a rom?? Good luck if go for it and dont want to burst your bubble but unless get any credible info think its a no go.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Hello Mr ff...sorry not seen her but probs a rom?? Good luck if go for it and dont want to burst your bubble but unless get any credible info think its a no go.

I was thinking that.  :hi: :hi:

Patience is a virtue albeit if she does get reviewed and if she provides a good service I suspect that there'll be a stampede.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

To TOFTT or not.  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline mancguy0161

I haven't seen her per say but past experiences with foreign girls with Bond is they look great but shit service.
I get the impression as Bond Girls tend to work later than most they cater more for the coke heads and drunks and as such the service tends to be more "party girls" but obviously thats just my theory!

Offline mrfishyfoo

I haven't seen her per say but past experiences with foreign girls with Bond is they look great but shit service.
I get the impression as Bond Girls tend to work later than most they cater more for the coke heads and drunks and as such the service tends to be more "party girls" but obviously thats just my theory!

That's my concern.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 04:50:06 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline Hk

The girls that work till 3 am and 5 am in morning are party girl,

The agency it self can be a hit and a miss, not very reliable, been let down twice, book the girl I wanted, confirm the booking before I set off, told them that I have arrived, twice been told that no show, would I consider different girl, not been back since