Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Macey of Diamonds??  (Read 4549 times)

tommyh

Anyone seen her? She looks fantastic but haven't seen any reviews of her apart from a few comments on her Diamonds page. Tempted but going by the Amy from Diamonds thread i'd rather know for sure that the pics are accurate. and her services etc.

External Link/Members Only

Offline dino1990

Will
Let you know tomorrow. Can't resist a 18 year old.

tommyh

Will
Let you know tomorrow. Can't resist a 18 year old.
cheers dino  :cool:

maceydiamonds

My pics are accurate. All negative feedback on this website is boring! Im well mannered. Great conversation. Clean. Nice smelling and make an effort in my appearence thank you.

tommyh

My pics are accurate. All negative feedback on this website is boring! Im well mannered. Great conversation. Clean. Nice smelling and make an effort in my appearence thank you.
how clean are your feet though?

Offline nicentrim88

Macey.... do you do deep french kissing and messy bjs ??

Offline AnthG

Can I possibly ask why is it you constantly are down as working and then you vanish for that day.

I am not joking the amount of times you have been down as working one day, I say ok will book this day and then when the day comes, still there until the hour you are expected to start and then vanish for that day.

If you don't plan on working a day it would be worth saying this to the agency the night in advance as opposed to getting people prepared to book only to then see you change from working to off all the time on the actual day.

Sorry for the rant and if this post comes across as aggressive but it is so annoying how much you seem to do this. And its suggesting by you being removed always at the last moment from the working that day lists that you are simply just not bothering to turn up for work so to speak.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

ManBat

Ok

maceydiamonds

No i do not. Id appreciate it if you showed abit respect

maceydiamonds

how clean are your feet though?
Can I possibly ask why is it you constantly are down as working and then you vanish for that day.

I am not joking the amount of times you have been down as working one day, I say ok will book this day and then when the day comes, still there until the hour you are expected to start and then vanish for that day.

If you don't plan on working a day it would be worth saying this to the agency the night in advance as opposed to getting people prepared to book only to then see you change from working to off all the time on the actual day.

Sorry for the rant and if this post comes across as aggressive but it is so annoying how much you seem to do this. And its suggesting by you being removed always at the last moment from the working that day lists that you are simply just not bothering to turn up for work so to speak.

ive had alot of personal problems atm i can assure this wont happen again. My apologies

DaveMugabe

No i do not. Id appreciate it if you showed abit respect
Sorry I dont get it - which posting was disrespectful to you?

Offline FLYING BLUE

ive had alot of personal problems atm i can assure this wont happen again. My apologies

Fair enough response :)

Offline FLYING BLUE

Oh dear - well, she was on the rota since Monday, shown as working today - I booked for today & made travel plans.... checked last night, still ok, checked in this morning - not working :dash:

Offline dino1990

frankie may is working today. Treat yourself. She's awesome and really kinky.

Offline FLYING BLUE

frankie may is working today. Treat yourself. She's awesome and really kinky.

Just booked keeva at amour :)

Offline dino1990

she's great too, get her on top and in her ass. See how hard she can bounce.

Offline AnthG

Oh dear - well, she was on the rota since Monday, shown as working today - I booked for today & made travel plans.... checked last night, still ok, checked in this morning - not working :dash:
She has done it two days in a row.

She was down yesterday, and again last moment she vanished just for yesterday (she was still down for today) that was until - yet again - just before she was set to work and vanishes today.

I was wanting to book her today too. She really needs to get her act together. I am guessing the personal problems she is describing is a family member asking her "where are you going today" just before she leaves the door for work and her not able to come up with a good enough excuse.

Offline Jamiee92

Just booked keeva at amour :)

Hopefully seeing keeva soon does she provide GFE?

Offline FLYING BLUE

Hopefully seeing keeva soon does she provide GFE?

She most certainly does - first time I've seen her and it won't be the last - excellent!!
A report will follow :)

Offline Jamiee92

She most certainly does - first time I've seen her and it won't be the last - excellent!!
A report will follow :)

Her profile has disappeared from AW

Offline FLYING BLUE

Macey has gone from Diamonds this morning, along with SIX other British girls:

Macey
Arabella
Cindy
Lexi
Selina
Khloe
Zara

NOT a good sign.....

Offline Bengeo13

Sad to see Arabella go, saw her a couple of times
Never saw any of the others, many due to them hardly ever being available, or cancelling their shifts.
Seems like they have had a clearout!

tommyh

Offline AnthG

Macey has gone from Diamonds this morning, along with SIX other British girls:

Macey
Arabella
Cindy
Lexi
Selina
Khloe
Zara

NOT a good sign.....
There are more than that. These are missing from today too

Kim
Sienna
Jolie
Poppy

So that is 11 British girls gone in one day.

I am really annoyed Cindy has gone as I was wanting for her to be my Birthday booking for this year for my long booking in the PremierInn room booking I have. She gave me her mobile number but now she has vanished off Diamonds I would feel a bit off messaging it incase she is now retired and would not appreciate a text from me.

I was also wanting to see Macey but she was so unreliable - I would say Diamonds could have sacked her due to that possibly but then again Megan is still on their books who has yet to have a single good review from any booking so if she is still there why get rid of Macey?

If they both show up elsewhere could anyone let me know where please.

But what the heck is going on with Diamonds, how can they remove 11 girls in one day. This is bad PR. They should not do it like this as it suggests girls are jumping ship or on the flipside that they hire poor girls to sack so many in one day. Surely they knew how it would come across getting rid of the most noticeable girls like Macey all in one day?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 06:28:26 pm by AnthG »

Offline FLYING BLUE

sorry from my side - Selina was actually Sienna...

Offline dino1990

There are more than that. These are missing from today too

Kim
Sienna
Jolie
Poppy

So that is 11 British girls gone in one day.

I am really annoyed Cindy has gone as I was wanting for her to be my Birthday booking for this year for my long booking in the PremierInn room booking I have. She gave me her mobile number but now she has vanished off Diamonds I would feel a bit off messaging it incase she is now retired and would not appreciate a text from me.

I was also wanting to see Macey but she was so unreliable - I would say Diamonds could have sacked her due to that possibly but then again Megan is still on their books who has yet to have a single good review from any booking so if she is still there why get rid of Macey?

If they both show up elsewhere could anyone let me know where please.

But what the heck is going on with Diamonds, how can they remove 11 girls in one day. This is bad PR. They should not do it like this as it suggests girls are jumping ship or on the flipside that they hire poor girls to sack so many in one day. Surely they knew how it would come across getting rid of the most noticeable girls like Macey all in one day?

Why do you presume that have been 'got rid off'. The last diamonds girl I saw told me it was dead and they got no bookings. A job in greggs seems a better option then waiting around all day for a 30 minute appointment.

DaveMugabe

Most of them will turn up working for other agencies/indies, just be a little patient.

Offline AnthG

Most of them will turn up working for other agencies/indies, just be a little patient.
Like I say if Cindy turns up elsewhere, please let me know.