Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Toyah- Amour  (Read 1277 times)

Offline Scootay

Hi,
I am looking for my 1st punt.
External Link/Members Only has anyone been with her before?

Any link to a review?

Thanks

Kneegoo

It's strange there are no reviews or comments about her on the web. Here's what happened to me:

Shortly before Xmas 2015, I was in Newcastle area and booked Toyah via Amour that had her looking as an early 20-ish tattooed curvy lass. She arrived to hotel a little late and looking quite different. I immediately protested and pointed to photos on my laptop but she just opened up her coat, almost completely naked below it, and there it was - a bunch of unmistakable tattoos, as shown on photos. It was her alright, but sort of wasted away and 15 years older.

In addition, she was overall scruffy, had dirt under her fingernails and kept scratching herself. I suspected heroin but her pupils were normal-to-slightly-dilated so it must've been crack or meth.

So I apologized, tipped her for the trip and asked her to leave.

I then rang Amour to book another girl (who by the way was mechanical garbage that refused to do almost anything) and to complain about Toyah. They said they will investigate.

So fast forward to end of Jan 2016, here I am in Newcastle again and see Toyah on Amour site again. This time photos are DIFFERENT. New photos, bigger chest (i might be wrong with this but it's listed as enhanced E - something I would've noticed first time) but on one of them you can see her right arm/hand not airbrushed in the background. That's a tell-tale that photos are fairly new as the skin shows wear and tear of a 40 year old possible junky. At least this is what I was able to conclude.

So now I am confused. If it weren't for the recognizable tattoos, I would attribute all this to my advanced age and some kind of onset of dementia. I would've thought i mistaken her for another lady. But it *is* her, she still works and and she's clearly working for same agency for the past few years so things just don't add up.

I am tempted to book her just to talk to her but if anyone's got some more info, please share.

Rod trotter

So why not negative review her?  :dash:

Kneegoo

I'll probably just do that but it was more of a sanity check post and general curiosity that there's nothing about her in any form in (clearly more than) a few years of her presence.

Online sampat

Hi,
I am looking for my 1st punt.
External Link/Members Only has anyone been with her before?

Any link to a review?

Thanks
Am i reading this right - you are looking for your first punt but have already done two reviews?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Am i reading this right - you are looking for your first punt but have already done two reviews?

No, the OP was from Feb 2014, 2 years ago, his reviews are from Dec 14 and 2015, long after his post.

It's just another example of years old posts being revived and causing confusion. It pays to always check the dates on the threads as it happens quite a lot.   :hi:.