Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: PaprikaBabe (Manchester)  (Read 3853 times)

10 review(s) for PaprikaBabe (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewisjones23]

Offline Golovkin

Meeting made by quick phone call to see her at indigonile. Let in to indigonile and Cheryl is dressed as a nun! I’m shown into the room hand over £60 and Cheryl goes and gets me a drink. I have a quick shower to freshen up. Cheryl enters the room again and we start with some dfk I have a good feel of her. She’s curvy like her picks show. She gives me oral without and then puts the condom on and we have sex in missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and in doggy I finish in the condom. All done with enthusiasm a great service  :yahoo: Quick shower after the action and a little chat. I seem to get on well with Cheryl the times I have seen her in reception and all contact I’ve had when seeing other girls she has been friendly. She’s been on my to do list for a while I do get the feeling she is aware of my forum membership now. But I feel I still would have got the same service if she wasn’t.

External Link/Members Only

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline samneil15

Tempted myself Golovkin, she's always super friendly whenever I go to see Tiff, always greets me by name and has some funny banter.

She even walks in on us from time to time to have a perv-

Once saw her with AnnaLynne but she was ON so didn't get to use any holes apart from her mouth  :lol:

goldwing1

Odd one on her profile.
Says she`s British, but told me she`s from Denmark.
Speaks fluent English, and performs fluent sex and got a funny sense of humour.

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

I agree, good sense of humour,  always gives me a load of shit :lol: (good banter) when I visit tiff or annalynne
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 06:28:58 pm by EUGENE TACKLEBERRY »

goldwing1

I agree, good sense of humour,  always gives me a load of shit :lol: (good banter) when I visit tiff or annalynne

I should have played the "grey elephant from Denmark" trick, that would have got her laughing.

Offline Ihateaero

When I first saw Cheryl years ago at The Gallery, she told me she was Polish. As she got more established, she changed her story to being Danish! No idea why! I had some fantastic punts with her.

Online Gordon Bennett

Odd one on her profile.
Says she`s British, but told me she`s from Denmark.
Speaks fluent English, and performs fluent sex and got a funny sense of humour.

Anyone who has lawfully been in UK for 5+ years can apply to become British Citizen and then get a UK passport. Can be after 3 years if there is a British spouse involved. Dunno why a Danish born person would bother doing it but I suppose it makes living here a bit smoother?

Offline smit1234

Do you think WG’s give an improved service if they know you’re gonna review them on here, especially if the punter has a huge back catalogue/following like Golovkin?

goldwing1

Anyone who has lawfully been in UK for 5+ years can apply to become British Citizen and then get a UK passport. Can be after 3 years if there is a British spouse involved. Dunno why a Danish born person would bother doing it but I suppose it makes living here a bit smoother?

With the uncertainty a while back over EU nationals in the UK and  brexit, probably just made sense to become a British citizen.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Do you think WG’s give an improved service if they know you’re gonna review them on here, especially if the punter has a huge back catalogue/following like Golovkin?

Why would you tell a pro$$ie you are going to review her before you've podged her ??  :dash: :dash:

Every punter is a potential reviewer MrS. All pro$$ies should  conduct themselves on this basis.  :hi: :hi:

goldwing1

Why would you tell a pro$$ie you are going to review her before you've podged her ??  :dash: :dash:

Every punter is a potential reviewer MrS. All pro$$ies should  conduct themselves on this basis.  :hi: :hi:

I`ve seen a couple of reviews on here that say " unaware of my forum membership"
She would be unless you use the same username or let slip some info that can be linked to both sites.

Offline Romeo Sensini

Agreed. Wouldn't be my opening gambit TBF - I think as many WG's resent us as would want to impress us.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 07:29:49 pm by Romeo Sensini »

Offline mrfishyfoo

I`ve seen a couple of reviews on here that say " unaware of my forum membership"
She would be unless you use the same username or let slip some info that can be linked to both sites.

I prefer phone/text only.  :hi: :hi:

goldwing1

I prefer phone/text only.  :hi: :hi:

Only works if they display their number, and in most cases, you will only get their number once you make a booking.